Pill Id

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by crackforkids, Jan 21, 2005.

1. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

BROWN-ROUND TABLET-GG 225
    i couldnt find it on IDthisPILL.com

2. howl

howl Member

i think its phenteramine... diet pill

3. AceAzamean

AceAzamean Member

Promethazine Hydrochloride 25mg a form of a Phenothiazine.

This medicine is used to treat psychotic disorders such as hallucinations, delusions and hostility. It may also be prescribed to prevent and treat nausea and vomiting.

Its a drug that is similar to DXM in several ways. It is psycho-active at low doses, but it takes a high dose to make one notice the effects. It also activates certain opiate receptors just like DXM.

I do not know if this drup shows up positive as an opiate on a drug test or not. Both this compound and DXM are amphetamines that have 'opiate' properties, DXM doesnt test positve for opiates but this compound could.

4. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I don't know what the pill is, but I have NEVER seen a brown tablet of phentermine OR of promethazine. I will look this up on my computer at work tomorrow (a pharmacy) if I remember...

5. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Phenothiazines are a class of antispsychotic medication. That stuff is never used recreationally and is exclusively used to treat psychosis. I have doubts that he ran into something like that. But if he knows a schizophrenic it would be more likely.

I dunno, I would check this before making any assumptions. It's probably likely that it's not a phenothiazine, but it's not impossible that it is.