pigs in the forums

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by Jointman69, Feb 12, 2005.

1. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

just a warning to everyone in here. there has been alot of PMs and messages being sent out from people with low post counts, scammers, probably cops. i myself have recieved PMs from 2 different users asking me to meet to buy LSD and asking me if i wanted to buy some weed online. Please be smart and safe, we dont want anyone in our HF getting in trouble.

2. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

It is still good to post.There are some on here that can not find anything in there area so i can see how they would fall for it.Sad that this goes on.Better to be safe than sorry.

In Love and Light

Eccofarmer

3. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

"better to be safe then sorry" -- very good advice

i havent smoked weed in over a month and im fiending for it kinda bad, but id rahter have no bud then risk getting caught by the cops.

4. chaos

chaos Member

go fuck yourselves pigs. ;0)

5. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

6. kokoyo112

kokoyo112 Member

eventually... they could get smart and start being post whores and then we think we know them and then they try to bust us so wathc out for that..

7. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

Folks, if you make dope deals with people you meet on-line, you're shit-stupid.

There are scores of cultivation sites. Most of them prob. have pigs lurking.
    But I found out years ago--don't say anything on-line that you wouldn't yell in a crowd.

It's also easy for someone rip you off. I know a guy who joins a lot of sites, pm's newbies and eventually offers to sell them weed.
    They send the $.
    They get nothing back. As soon as he gets the $, he stops posting under that name and re-joins as someone else.
    He's made thousands doing this.

8. shaba

shaba Grand Inquisitor

Is his name rangerdanger?

9. chucky12

chucky12 Member

im just here wanting information on growing plants the green kind
    i just dont like pork in my plants it kills them

10. Nolan14

Nolan14 Member

no
    not for long

(ranger yr a cool guy Im just messing, man)

11. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

remember also
    George is writing articles and plugging this site in hightimes magazine.
    every time a new issue comes out- ten or 20 highscool kids join this site...
    Not to say that LEO is not watching.
    Especially this site where there are a lot of younger, more gullable people.
    I been into hightimes since i was in jr high myself, when they came out in the 70's....
    And yes I was more gullable then.;)
    I have gotten wierd p.m.'s on almost every site I visit, mostly people i dont know wanting seeds. I dont sell or give away seeds though, I just make my own is all.

12. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

I feel like im onboard a ship that has got some nasty looking rats on it whos eating the ship.

13. outlaw immortal

outlaw immortal Member

:D

14. ssj3gotenks

ssj3gotenks Member

If cops are really looking over this website, they should be spending their time catching serial killers and terrorists.. NOT people who use cannabis. That's so gay... The founders of Hipforums created this website for people who seek information, support, and just want to be social and have fun, not to get us thrown in jail.

Cops looking over this site are totally taking advantage of us.. IN fact it would bE WISE if they had a warning like they do on p0rn sites but instead of saying you must be 18 or over, they should say "by entering this site you are agreeing that you are not affiliated with law enforcement". I hate cops because they are hypocrates. On marijuana.com, they'll tell you "it's not the cops fault it's the people who make the laws". I do blame the people who make the laws, but the cops are no better, for they can decide if they arrest you for a half gram of mj, write a ticket, or just let you go. But either way they'll probably end up smoking it anyway

15. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

gotenks, you are around the age of 13, no?

16. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

i am not a cop..i repeat..i am not a cop

(but i sort of suspect the next guy to post here might be)

17. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Nope, I'm not a cop.

18. hippypaul

hippypaul Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Copy that in gold and hang it on the wall to look at before you log on.

19. ssj3gotenks

ssj3gotenks Member

for confidentiality reasons, i wish to not say my age on this site, but you're 18 so i will honestly say i'm older than you are.

If you ask me this b/c of my log on name, i used to love watching dbz and now i play the video games a lot.

If it's b/c of what i've said, i don't see how i sounded immature

And if it's b/c of anything else, please specify

20. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

dont buy or sell anything illegal online, because it is against the law and you could get caught.