Picture forum people

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, May 16, 2004.

1. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Seriously Matt, will you please agree to marry me? I swear I love you.

I always wanted to be a hippie, but since I love short hair I guess it will never work ;)

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

so wait.................I was supposed to pay 110 bucks fer my bellbottoms? oh and this may sound stupid, but what exectly is patchouli(?) used for? I tried smoking it. It tasted like honey oil.

3. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I recently paid $40 for some purple bell-bottoms... but they just fit so good, I could help it!

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well-about the cock tat--mine says "object much larger than actually appears",which I had done to cover the previous one that said"shown actual size",which complments the one on my nutsack that says"sanitized for your protection".Proud to say I never owned bell-bottoms--ever.-----------------------------thank you-----------scratcho----------

5. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

haha that's some nice stereotyping there. personally one of my favourite fora on here is the picture one, i like sharing photos with others, and seeing theirs. not the most intellectually stimulating but it's all in good fun.

6. makno

makno Senior Member

and i like that forum too ! and you are extremely photogenic!..i think folks are just havin fun here!

7. HoneySuckleBlue

HoneySuckleBlue Cosmic Artist

If I had a digital camera I'd be posting my pictures every freakin day, probably three or more times a day!

...God your all lucky.

I only paid 18 bucks for my bell bottoms.

8. makno

makno Senior Member

yea the ones of us like me ,sans scanner , camera ect. are just being nasty envious o yer stuff!

9. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i've never been over to the picture forum and, um, i don't know how to post a picture.

not that i would need to anyway. i am secure in my hippiness. (quickly tucks patchouli-scented dreads under scarf and catches bell-bottoms on nail while kicking copy of zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance under sofa)

10. makno

makno Senior Member

ive got my copy of upanishads and am going to the park wit my cool threads to be peoplewatched now!

11. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

pressed rat fan club t-shirts now available...pm me if interested...must post your picture with t-shirt on in the photo forum

12. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

how bad for you matt....to be allergic to patchouli?? wow...totally sucks to be you, your cool points just dropped about....10000000 points. :p

but, your posts are why i love you...so much sarcasm...so controversial

13. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I must be a hippy because I am stoned.

Seriously Rat, your musical taste is far too diverse..you would never be allowed to be a hippy.
    unless you cut out all musicians who write songs under 5 minutes and ones not involving "guitar solos" you can forget all about it, especially with that undreadible hair.

14. didge

didge Member

who cares really? people can post as many pics as they want, people can make as many pointless posts as they want, whoooooo cares!?

i aint gonna judge anyone from this site, all jst words on a screen!

i like postin pics, i like makin pointless posts, mainly tis cause o boredom,..and id hate ta have anyone makin judgments on me cause o that.
    and! tis nice recievin complements ya kno! and given em too! knowin that ya could have possibly cheered up someone half way across the world is a good feelin!

15. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

Do you go to RIT?

16. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

What a silly pointless post.

17. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Nope, U of R. I just graduated on Sunday (yesterday).

18. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

I'm not half as beautiful as half the women on here, therefore i do not feel the need to post my pics.

19. Stankloaf

Stankloaf Banned

Very true but...

[​IMG]

20. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

You seem to be a tad bitter, old man. It was a joke. It's called satire. Sorry to offend you.

Go back to basking in your middle-aged, nostalgic hippy state of mind. :p

It's ok - I think you're a good guy, Marc! I just don't think you took enough acid back in your younger days.