Picture forum people

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, May 16, 2004.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The most brilliant people in these forums are the people who have posted more than one post worth of pictures in the Picture Forum since the new forums opened. I don't know how to put it, but like these people are so deep. Most of them don't wear makeup, but their dreadlocks only prove how non-conformist they are. They are a force to be reckoned with. They are open-minded, and if I must say, quite groovy. Of course they are hippies. Face it, if you're not a hippy and have never attended Bonnaroo on LSD while suffering from a major case of the clap, you probably like SUV's and have like really short hair. How square.

I bet I could really have a deep conversation with these dread-wearing, peace-loving hippies about politics. As a matter of fact, anyone who has posted more than two posts worth of pictures of themselves within the past week and a half is probably a genius and has a degree in political science.

I know this for a fact because hippies know everything about the earth.

Vegetarians are hip. Meat eaters are fascist..... I HOPE THEY ALL DIE!!!!

I would just like to know what it's like to post pictures of yourself in the Picture Forum, several times a month. You're probably really beautiful, huh? I hate to sound lame, but you guys are the ultimate hippies. I strive to be everything that the hippies stand for. My hair just isn't made for dreads, and I have a terrible allergy to patchouli. To make up for this I am working on getting my face pierced shut, a tattoo on my cock, and some really groovy $90 bell-bottoms from Gypsy Rose made by children in Honduras. God, I am so real, I am a true child of nature. Fuck, I see the beautiful side to life with my Lennon-like mindset.

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

dont hate....appreciate.

their probably off on a better path than your average joe bloe.

3. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I love you.

4. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

ROFL! That almost made me spit my pizza! Pretty hardc0re there man. :D

5. metro

metro self-banned

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]............

6. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Haha, Matt. :p I do love it when you drip sarcasm.....it's really my favourite tone of voice.

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

political science is a contradiction in terms. there isn't enough detatchement in politics and economics combined to make ONE real science, let alone two. then again i don't have enough hair to dread and haven't posted a lot of pictures of myself. i'm not sure what the hair has to do with it, but my universe does not require a center, let alone for me to be in it.

might be a lot more fun with less compititon and coersion though.

8. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

I have to agree: dreadlocks prove how non-conformist you are.

To quote South Park:

"To be a non-conformist, you have to dress in black, and listen to the same music we do."

This is why I Love South Park!

9. 7river

7river on a distinguished path

damn matt. your just full of stereo typing shit aren't you.

thats sad

i still like you even though you get your bottled water at sams club.
    you are stuck in the intellect matt, its poisoning you.

if you have to ask
    you'll never know...

10. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

hahahahaha! awesome, matt!

11. The_Mad_Buster

The_Mad_Buster Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well recently some of your posts make me wish you were dead and some make me wish I knew you in real life. A good post and all I agree with your thoughts on the store bought hippies and thier fucked up smelling matted hair.

12. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

Y'know.. I thought that very thing last night while driving my air conditioned minivan home from McDonalds last night....

13. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Hilarious :)

So funny, and also so true (Satiricly, that is).

14. The_Mad_Buster

The_Mad_Buster Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I agree.....rubin turn on your rep feature, ya sissy! :)

15. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

There, just for you.

I have only recieved negative comments so far... but they were from silly stupid kids which had to be put in thier place for idiotic spamming.

You will never see that reputation thingy go up.

16. Personface

Personface Tennessee Jed

Heh, hey Matt,
    You need to go to this special building just seven blocks north of you. There, you can learn how to be a bona-fide hippy in just 4 tedious days of training.

17. BigBong

BigBong Member

Yeah, their is a select few who post new pictures like twice a week.. Yet, it only appears like they changed thier t-shirt! I agree though.. These people are the coolest hippies around!

18. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I am surprised to be getting a fairly positive reaction to this, considering that I was pretty drunk when I wrote it at like 3:30-4:00 in the morning.

I was almost certain when I woke up this morning (I mean this afternoon) that I would come in here to find people telling me what a bastard I am.

Anyway, it's not like I am against anyone for what they do. I was just having a little fun. I just think it's quite entertainig how people seem to just feed off the comments they get, causing them to continuously post more and more, only for people to again say shit like "oh my god, you're so beautiul," or "oh my god, you are so hot." It just seems kind of lame. But in the mind of the people I am mocking, I am probably just jealous and insecure.

19. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i'm not the least bit ashamed to say that i gleefully fish for compliments on those occaisions when i feel i need them. but at the same time, i'm not all that freaked out for being mocked.

20. makno

makno Senior Member

you are a jelous insecure bastard ....ok im off to the mall to visit the glamore shots kiosk , see ya!