pickyness toword a particular sex

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by ibe a-ta, Mar 18, 2008.

1. ibe a-ta

ibe a-ta Member

OK I am asking witch sex you are more picky with

for me when it comes to women just about anything goes but with men I have very particular criteria for me to be attracted to them on a physical level

so I'm wondering if any yall have this issue

2. ldb417

ldb417 Member

same thing with me.. i'm really picky about guys(but i get more emotionally attached to them), but girls.. pretty much anything. ESPECIALLY if a nice ass is included. there are few things i love more than to watch a girl with an awesome ass walk bye =)

i LOVE my new school =D

3. smoothie6in

smoothie6in Member

I'm the same.Not just any guy in the storm. I don't know why but with females for the most part they are all fair game.Maybe I'm more gay but i still like a roll in the hay with a female.

4. infinito

infinito Member

I think I'm more picky about girls, but I get a lot more emotionally involved and connected with them when they are right. I guess that's why I'm more picky with them, because I know what it's like to date a gorgeous girl who I had a lot in common with and I don't want anything less. I'm pretty picky about guys too. I guess it just depends on my mood.

5. spinningtop

spinningtop Member

Wow, interesting guys. I am more picky with guys I guess. Although my reasons for being with a guy are emotional and intellectual connection, whereas my reasons for being with a chick are lips and physical connections :) It seems from our small sample size that we're more picky with people we have deeper feelings for, funny eh?

6. blue_spiral

blue_spiral Member

yeah, i'm pickier with guys for sure. There's more room for them to be really creepy than girls lol.

7. scub

scub Member

i fall in love for a guy way faster than a girl, big time.

i'm more picky with girls attitude rather than who they are or what they look like.. obviously they have to be attractive but if they're stuck up i usually look the other way no matter how cute they might be.

i find guys to be less complicated so im less picky with them. that's my opinion.

8. moongazer

moongazer Member

girls can be any shape, size, colour- i don't care. it takes a lot for me to not be attracted to a girl.
    with guys, though, i hate to say it!~i'm a bit more shallow with them. i love the big guys, long hair, rock n rollers. but for me, their personality has to be what i like or i just dont like them.

9. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

as long as a guy is somewhat on the slim side I don't care

but my women have to be beautiful

10. ibe a-ta

ibe a-ta Member

exactly its like yeah I could go hop in the sack with a woman but I'd rather find my perfectly ideal guy and spend a grand deal of time with him

RANDOM THOUGHT : think I'm more gay than strait