photo of me at rainbow farms

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by michaelstevenson, Aug 23, 2005.

1. michaelstevenson

michaelstevenson Banned

hay this is me before a hair cut..currently a single dad raising a 21 month old girl..named destiney and a 7 month old son named natas...had to cut hair for court to get custody anyone seen savanah{dreadymama} any coments on the name natas for my son ppl hated the fact i named him that...the vest is a real gypsy vest given to me by midnight sun currently seeking a female soulmate if u think u might be one message me..lol home4hippies@yahoo.com well hope u like this photo it was taken at rainbow farms before the owners were murdered by the feds

2. mike

mike Member

question, So who's the mother of the children. I gathered from your post the it was dreadymama.

3. michaelstevenson

michaelstevenson Banned

no dready mama is a great friend and a sistah the mother is crystal she is currently in prison

4. michaelstevenson

michaelstevenson Banned

the mother crystal is now livin with him and his his wife he was never a single dad we were together when i was in jail so all females please dont try to get with my man...im a very jelous wife and wishi wasnt but i am