phish

Discussion in 'Music' started by A Friend of th devil, Aug 18, 2005.

1. A Friend of th devil

A Friend of th devil Member

the whole reason im here today as a hippie is because of this band. they are sooo awesome nd one of the best bands ever. i cant wait to see them get inducted into the rock nd roll hall of fame

2. Davino

Davino Member

I can't wait to see them reunite, I can easily see another 50-100 shows!

3. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

Do you really think they'll get back together. I think they have to much pride to go back on what they said about being another nostalgia band. I hope Trey realizes he'll never be as big on his own. I hope sooner or later he'll miss playing all those classic tunes. Hes going to miss Gamehendge, Divided Sky, Harpua, Icculus, Chalkdust. Im trying to be optimistic.

4. fruit bat

fruit bat All dumplings are real.

Exactly. Personally, I think Trey is nothing without Phish. I really hope they get back together. :D God, they're already pretty much a nostalgia band. :D Just go with it.

5. scents&subtlesou

scents&subtlesou Member

how were they already a nostalgia band? they were still coming out with kick ass record after kick ass record....and still tearing up the tour scene with the best jams? how were they nostalgia? Trey is great solo, not Phish-great, but don't reduce him to "nothing"....Phish will be back by 2010 at latest....it will have nothing to do with money, or fame....it will be the simple fact that Mike, Trey, Page, and Fishman are the greatest line-up ever and it would be impossible to resist getting back together....they love eachother, trey said some things in the heat of passion like "this is not like the hiatus", he can take that back....everyone has said somthing they regret.....mike and trey have already jammed live together, a handful of times on trey's solo tour.....and that shit was brilliant....the Wolfman's Brother, is out of control!!!
    Phish just has that undefinable quality that no other band has, just like the dead have an undefinable quality that no other band has.....they are my band, i saw them at there lowest moment(Coventry) and their highest (Big Cypress).....i'll be there for the inbetween and all the rest......

6. Davino

Davino Member

They do have "that undeniable quality" to them, don't they! FUCK YEAH< I'am ready for them to get back together! Trey can blaME his ill-thought-out disbanding on the oxy's, I don't give a damn, I'll be right there cheering & rockin'!

7. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

trey is doing what he want to be doign. he's happy.

i'd still love to see it happen, but i don't know if it will....

8. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I cant see them in the rock n roll hall of fame.