Phish No More

Discussion in 'Music' started by Tuk_Tuk, May 29, 2004.

1. Tuk_Tuk

Tuk_Tuk Member

Greetings,
    I was disappointed to find out that Phish will be breaking up this summer after their tour, but on the upside my father and I are most likely going to their final concert in Vermont in August. We just have to find out about getting the time off work. So my fingers are crossed until then....Anyway I wanted to know if anyone else was going to the concert... should be a bitchen weekend....

Peace,
    Jon

----> Marijuana, Gods Gift to my brothers and me....

2. kozmicblues

kozmicblues Member

Keep in mind that's also what they said when they took their pre-round room sabbatical in 2001. It's just Trey's ego getting the best of them. They'll play together again for sure.

peace
    ac

3. RedStar

RedStar Member

thats not true.. when they took their hiatus they were careful in calling it a hiatus. they said they might come back, they might not. now they're saying they will not come back. theres a difference.

redStar

4. Jezmund

Jezmund Member

In my heart I think they will come back. they just need several years to take different paths musically. in the end all paths will turn into one. the same thing happened with the Dead I believe. they just need time to find the inspiration they're looking for. You know they'll definately get back together to jam once in a while back at the barn. the magic they had back in the late eighties and early nineties just wasnt there after the hiatus. they just need alot more time to find it. You know Trey is gonna definately miss jamming with the guys live. he's also gonna miss the 80,000 fans at every show. I think he's also gonna realize that no one can keep up with him better than Mike, Page, and Fish.......especially Fish. Yeah they'll get back together someday. Knock on wood. Peace

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Good grief, for how long do we have to hear about this?

6. Smokinjoe

Smokinjoe Member

:( Damn that sucks but phish has done this before so i 2 think they will stay together and if not will be back years down he road

7. mimosa

mimosa Banned

why do you even read Phish threads? It seems to cause you such pain.... :)

8. Tuk_Tuk

Tuk_Tuk Member

Im sure they will get back together to do concerts, and festivals. Phish doesnt seem like a band that could ever break up for good, just stop working in the studio. Anyway, Ill know tomorrow if Im going to the concert....Fingers still crossed :).

Catch everyone on the dark side of the moon.....

Peace,
    Jon

9. 7leafclover

7leafclover Member

Hopefully I will be there. About a 20 hour drive but I still have to go.

10. joe

joe Banned

Ill never understand why people like Phish and The dead:confused:

11. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i was never a big Phish fan but I sure with Panic wold do a reunion tour already. its almost been 5 months without em and I am having withdrawls.....

12. HallucinatedGreenLig

HallucinatedGreenLig Member

FunkyPhreshMama, i agree with you so much, it's hard to believe i haven't seen them since october! they will be back soon though

13. HappyChild

HappyChild Member

Thank God I went to NYE!
    And I will be thanking God at that first show back!
    I don't care where, I don't care when, I don't care how...
    I will be there!