phalaris

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Sensei, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

yay my phalaris grass has started to come up!

2. ghost of rat

ghost of rat Senior Member

You growing it yourself?

3. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

4. FreekoutMcGee

FreekoutMcGee Member

there is tons of that shit everywhere on the highways of the u.s.

how much you growing?

5. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

I got like a half pound of seed, so we'll see how much comes up.

6. FreekoutMcGee

FreekoutMcGee Member

very nice

i will pray to the phalaris gods so you will yeild a groovy amount!!!

7. ghost of rat

ghost of rat Senior Member

Phalaris has low dmt content. So Its important to stress your plants to increase alkaloid content. chek out erowid for more info.

8. uplink

uplink Member

Don't expect much out of that grass. Even with stressing, you probably won't get great alkaloid content.

9. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

what plant has the highest concentration?

10. FreekoutMcGee

FreekoutMcGee Member

Chacruna (Latin - Psychotria Viridis) - A green leafy jungle plant containing N, N Dimethyl-Tryptamine (DMT). The amount of DMT in this plant varies from plant to plant and depending on how it is harvested. Highest DMT concentrations are found when the leaves are harvested at dusk or dawn (Average 9mg DMT per gram of Psychotria Viridis. As a general guideline for average potency varieties, approximately 30 grams of chacruna leaves would be added for one dose.
    Jurema Preta (Latin - Mimosa Hostilis) - A plant that contains high concentrations of DMT within it's root bark. The root bark is often a crimson red to deep purple colour. Mimosa Hostilis is a very common ayahuasca admixture particularly in Brazil where it has been used traditionally. As a general guideline, only 10-20 grams of rootbark is needed for one dose.
    Chaliponga, Chagropanga (Latin - Diplopterys Cabrerana) - Another green leafy jungle plant from South America containing high concentrations of DMT. This plant is used as an ayahuasca admixture of higher potency than that of Chacruna, but often throughout the same regions as Chacruna usage. It can be several times stronger than Chacruna. I have not tried this one myself, and therefore cannot tell what a single dose measurement might be.

found this, if that is helpful at all, which i'm sure it wont be.