peyote powder questions

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by Once here but now gone..., Jan 23, 2006.

1. I guess this is all we can get up here in Indiana but I had some peyote in powder form, and when i bought it, they said it was enough for 1 person, but it was a fucking lot of powder. Plus it was worse than any taste of shrooms, so i can say that it would be completely impossible to eat all that shit. Maybe brewing it would help. They told me I could either parachute it or brew it. I dont know what parachuting it means, and I dont know how to brew it right. Explain all this shit. It was all greenish powder that weighed out to an oz.

2. angerton

angerton Member

It weighed an ounce?

Congrats, you're the proud owner of trichocereus cactus powder. Not peyote. Still active, but an ounce is the minumum I'd take. The guy might have lied to you for profit reasons, or he may have just done it because you wouldn't know wtf peruvian torch powder is, and then might not want to partake. It's very common stuff that can be bought online.

3. ok well the oz of powder i bought was 40 bucks so i dont know. Is it as good as peyote? Probably not even as good as shrooms. I just always wanted to try something that would be more of a trip than shrooms. Like a whole nother world. We tried to brew that shit and it was like green slime. It was like somethin off of ghost busters. Nasty nasty shit. OK ANNND how the fuck can someone eat an oz of that shit? Just tell me that and i would.

4. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Nah, shit don't come close to peyote. Peyote powder will get you off, all trancing out staring at colorful visions with like 7-10 grams.

5. angerton

angerton Member

Actually, the strongest of pedro powder is stronger than the average peyote powder. But don't count on getting either I suppose.

6. 2cesarewild

What sense does that make? Where are you getting this super pedro?

7. angerton

angerton Member

I know people who have gotten 1.2% and higher yields from trich skin. 1.5% has certainly been reported.

There are various hybrids that will produce quite strong effects even at 3 inch dosages. Generally, these aren't "super pedro" because they aren't simple pedro, and almost certainly not the backeberg clone. Bridgesii hybrids can be quite potent, or bridgesii x ss01 perhaps. Whatever the extremely strong ones are, their exact genetics are kept pretty hush to avoid a surge of people getting the plant almost instantly illegalized.

That being said, I've seen some pretty strong examples of the backeberg pedro. Growing conditions can have a lot to do with it. One talented chemist from another forum got 1500mg of mescaline from three one foot, normal cuttings.

As far as dry flesh goes, there is some strong stuff. But the majority is ridiculously weak. Well under 1% dry weight certainly. So, generally speaking, peyote is surely stronger, averaging around 1% itself. Though I've heard of peyote having as much as 6%. So the the maximum is no competition at all, though I'm not sure how often it occurs compared to the relatively rare trichocereus high end specimens.

If anyone is selling dry peyote (once in a while someone does, but don't ever count on seeing it) I would assume they'd want to not grind it up in to powder, as evidence of the rare wonder that it is. Unless it needed to be smuggled/hidden very badly, I can't see why one would do it.

http://www.thenook.org/forum/uploads/1131350097/gallery_4836_65_116591.jpg

Would you ever guess that to be a dose?

8. 2cesarewild

Dam that's crazy, I don't know much about cacti horticulture, didn't know people were breeding those mother fuckers. Crazy man. Someone needs to produce a san pedro with like 23% lol.

9. angerton

angerton Member

Hah... just overcome with crystals, like bud?

10. 2cesarewild

haha, exactly. Such a high percentage of alkaloids that you just lick the thing and pass it around. Could become a new sort of ritual heh, lick that shit, pass it to the right.

11. RaveWithMe

RaveWithMe Member

Hey RJRebel, I just figured I would let you know what parachuting is. You just take all the powder, put it into the center of like a rolling paper, or a tissue or somethin (make it knida small) wrap up the corners into a little pouch, take a sip of water or sumthin, and swallow it. That way you don't have to taste it, and it'll go into your stomach to be digested. Good luck with that :)

12. mescalitoloco

mescalitoloco Member

What you got was San pedro or Peruvian Torch powder. One ounce should have been enough to get you off if you ate the powder and chased it with water. But $40 is way too much. Buy GOOD Peruvian Torch powder incense made from only the green flesh of the cacti. This will look chartreuse in color. A good contact for this and many other items still legal to posess is The Sacred Garden. You can get to the store by going to mindzeyecreationz.com