Peyote/Mesacline in Midwest?

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by jbones23, Aug 3, 2006.

1. jbones23

jbones23 Member

How hard is this shit to come by here in the Midwest? Particularly Minnesota?

2. Mac

Mac Member

i live in missouri and their probably isnt shit here, much less minnesota..

however, ive decided i need to take matters into my own hands..i have a friend who is going to school in santa fe so i plan on make frequent trips down there to hopefully pick up some mesc and shrooms...i wanna try mescaline bad enough that i think im willing to drive 13 hours...

3. SucculentFlower

SucculentFlower earthfirst!

get to know a Winnebego (sp?) Indian and ask him/her to take you to a Peyote Meeting. O wait not to be judgmental, but they don't let in non-indians... look for some other tribal chapter. They use the Peyote as a sacrament and pray with it. I do too... has brought many blessings into my life.

You can check out my Peyote Family...in my gallery...

4. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

why not obtain dried or live Echinopsis peruviana (formerly: Trichocereus peruvianus) or T. pachanoi, spachianus, macrogonus, etc. & save the endangered species L. williamsii for NAC members...

(or even offer THEM a kilo of sanpedro chips to add to the tea inna tipi, mmmmm?)
    (or seeds & live cuttings for future reference?????)

where to get sanpedro?

lotsa places, so i hear...

5. Ryver

Ryver Member

dude, i will go in on that with you! i really want to try it and no one around here has ever even seen it.

6. mkc414

mkc414 Member

Good luck.

7. Tekkenlaw

Tekkenlaw Member

I've only came across it twice in my life. But it was a brilliant experience.

8. podious

podious Member

9. red_lite

red_lite Member

best guess at the fests,thats where i usually find the better and rarer drugs,drugs suck lately

10. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

In australia peyote is easy to find- many cactus collectors have it- but you'ld pay a fortune getting them to sell you enough to trip from- besides- san pedro or many other trichoceus cacti will give you the same trip (from what I've read- never tried peyote) you just need a bit more. And these cacti will grow anywhere warm from cuttings.
    I would love to go to the States (and I will one day) just to trip with some american indians- I find them a facinating and peace loving race (although I'm ignorant- never been to america before).
    I've heard you have to be careful not get taken into the desert and ripped off.
    Is this true?

11. SucculentFlower

SucculentFlower earthfirst!

man are you still living in the buffalo bill days or what?[​IMG]

12. InEvasion

InEvasion Member

Hello there, if your after peyote, just go to cactus people they will sell you weird cluster regrowths like this or gargantuan fist size ones for £25 sterling. The image is one I binned because of a recent psychosis and reminder of a drug drenched past... sorrry. :leaving: