Petty behavior from Hillary Cliton

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Gone with the Pilot, Mar 13, 2019.

1. The fact this is two years old doesn't make it any less interesting. After she shakes hands with the moderator, why does she insist on walking over to his side of the stage before going down to the crowd? Is it just a coincidence?

Why Didn’t Trump & Clinton Shake Hands At The Last Presidential Debate?

She crossed his side of the stage to make him think, for a split second, that she might have been coming to shake his hand. Someone in his position might therefore get ready to walk over towards her. If he followed after her, he'd eventually realise "oh, she wasn't coming for me". Having realised this, someone in his position would either have to stop walking towards her (as her back would now be turned), and thereby look a bit clumsy and undecided.

Just look at the way she crosses over and does her little fake wave, and various other taught body language mannerisms.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Gotta make people think they're enemies when they are really long-time friends.

themnax and WritersPanic like this.
  3. neonspectraltoast

neonspectraltoast Best Member

People like that don't have friends, and it doesn't matter to them. They'll still be cordial in private because they're all duplicitous phonies. She certainly wanted to win the race, and was likely instructed to do this as a dumbass trick all of those morons have in their pockets.

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

Yes it does...

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

[​IMG]

themnax likes this.
  6. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

HRC allegedly had a place booked for her victory speech with a view of Trump Tower

Alice in SC likes this.
  7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

desperate to create false equivalencies are we?

8. real equivalencies

9. eggsprog

eggsprog liberalobamacommunist HipForums Supporter

Maybe she didn't want to make Trump self conscious about his tiny little hands.

Lynnbrown and themnax like this.
  10. Hillary would have gotten the wall built by now

themnax and WritersPanic like this.
  11. WritersPanic

WritersPanic Greasing up my Staff Member

She did. It surrounds the Clinton Compound. (Keeps the undesirables and deplorables out).

12. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed and Confused Staff Member Super Moderator

Really? Maybe because Trump is an idiot who had been attacking her and her family and threatening to lock her up. I wouldn't shake hands with him either.

Lynnbrown and themnax like this.
  13. MeAgain

Maybe Clinton's wall is to keep out political assassins, such as the ones that got JFK, RFK, MLK, and Reagan, among others???? Not immigrants.

14. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

She will always feel entailed to the presidency. She hates that she failed. I am really disappointed with her petty attempts to stay relevant.

15. WritersPanic

Immigrants? The Clintons have no problem with immigrants. There's always a team of them around her. Bill, not so much.

Since the KKK didn't assassinate Obama (not that they would, their opinion was that Obama was exactly what the US deserved), I think the Clintons are pretty safe. Who'd take out a contract on them? The #Metoo movement? Arkansas state troopers? The Paula Jones fan club?

Wikipedia has an interesting list:

The Clintons were never charged with any crime. Fifteen other people were convicted of more than 40 crimes, including Jim Guy Tucker, who resigned from office.[44]

• Jim Guy Tucker: Governor of Arkansas at the time, resigned (fraud, 3 counts)
    • John Haley: attorney for Jim Guy Tucker (tax evasion)
    • William J. Marks, Sr.: Jim Guy Tucker's business partner (conspiracy)
    • Stephen Smith: former Governor Clinton aide (conspiracy to misapply funds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
    • Webster Hubbell: Clinton political supporter; U.S. Associate Attorney General; Rose Law Firm partner (embezzlement, fraud)
    • Jim McDougal: banker, Clinton political supporter: (18 felonies, varied)
    • Susan McDougal: Clinton political supporter (multiple frauds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
    • David Hale: banker, self-proclaimed Clinton political supporter: (conspiracy, fraud)
    • Neal Ainley: Perry County Bank president (embezzled bank funds for Clinton campaign)
    • Chris Wade: Whitewater real estate broker (multiple loan fraud). Bill Clinton pardoned.
    • Larry Kuca: Madison real estate agent (multiple loan fraud)
    • Robert W. Palmer: Madison appraiser (conspiracy). Bill Clinton pardoned.
    • John Latham: Madison Bank CEO (bank fraud)
    • Eugene Fitzhugh: Whitewater defendant (multiple bribery)
    • Charles Matthews: Whitewater defendant (bribery)

Really though, of those on this list who are still alive, I doubt any have the money or fortitude to pay for a killing. Plus, you'd have to get them both, or go into hiding. It was nice of Bill to pardon so many of these folks, so I doubt any of them would take a shot at Bill & Hill.

I think more people would like to watch the slow implosion instead. Hillary's gonna go full Baby Jane soon enough.

16. MeAgain

So your contention is that the Clintons are impervious to physical danger. Sorta like John Lennon or George Harrison. Who would attempt to harm them? Remember Harrison's home, Friar Park, had locked gates, walls and fences, and security cameras. An intruder still managed to stab him five times in the middle of the night.

17. neonspectraltoast

neonspectraltoast Best Member

The Trump victory was satisfying, in a way, because Hillary and her team were just so sure they had it in the bag with the crooked way they ran that show, the media and the DNC in her pocket. Not that Trump was really a threat, either. As far as Wall Street is concerned, it could have gone either way...it's not like Trump was going to reign them in. But I was happy to see her lose. Her campaign wasn't fair at all to Bernie or the other nominees. Somehow, Democrats are supposed to be held to a higher standard, and to see it all come tumbling down, after all of the pomp and hubris of her and her supporters, made me positively giddy.

Not that I wanted Trump. I just didn't want to see the person win who the Democratic establishment had engineered the winner to be.

If she hadn't taken the high road to such an infallible degree, the election might have been a different story. It was terribly fake. She was terribly fake. The thing was, she's notoriously bitchy behind the scenes, and you can just kind of tell that about her anyway. She's not the guileless grandmother type. Not that she should really let loose, either, because if she did, I don't think the bitchiness knows any bounds. It would just be "fuck you" left and right, the world as we know it left to her whims.

18. WritersPanic

I made no such conclusion, those are your words. I only expressed my opinion that the Clintons are not worth a bullet anymore. I think we all know that a wild card, like a maniac, is a statistical outlier. And yet, still capable of creating substantial change.

Maybe closing the mental institutions wasn't such a swift idea. Americans have indeed learned to live without them, fearfully.

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

that's true, it couldn't have been less interesting in the first place.

20. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

LOL!!!!

WritersPanic likes this.