perspective

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 17362, Aug 21, 2005.

1. insurgency = iraqi edition rednecks

we have militias, religious fundamentalists, people who would build improvised explosives if the american government were replaced

we call them red necks

why do we call them terrorists if they come from somewhere else

my god, osama bin laden, sadaam husein, and zarquawi (I never remember his full neame and can't spell it worth shit) are all george bush from a different perspective, they had their beliefs how the world should work they wanted to impose on the world, bush has his, bush just has more power so he's right, and since history remembers the victors he will forever be right

sadaam could be president of the u.s. if he had been born elsewhere, bush could be in a holding cell eating doritoes if he were also born elsewhere

this is the way the world is

we are people

not nationalists

if we'd been invaded and lost all of the "patriots" who fought for the freedom of americans from the new regime would be labeled insurgents and terrorists

look at from the other side

I just thought this would be something interesting to think about........

and please do remember when osama bin laden was a good guy simply because he fought a different foe......

2. so what did I put this in the wrong place? I was wondering whether I should put here or in america attacks...

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Bush, Saddam and Osama all serve the same masters, believe it or not. All the world's a stage and you are the audience. See Bin Laden, Bush Serve the Same Master.

"Bush's power" and "Bush's agenda" are certainly not his own. Neither is the case with US intelligence asset Osama bin Laden. These people are all being used as tools - knowingly or unknowingly - to further the agenda of the Power Elite that literally controls the world.

I can't stress how important it is people wake up to this. The entire "War on Terror" is complete bullshit, and though many of you are against it, you are still falling for the big lie as perpetrated by the complicit mainstream media.

4. I believe most of politics are complete bullshit, but you have your beliefs, I have mine

we're all people, some just have more elaborate job descriptions......

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yes, ALL politics are bullshit. Politics are nothing more than a smoke screen sold to the masses, intended to hide and distort the REAL issues. I agree with you fully there.

6. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

What are the “REAL issues” and what would you do to deal with these “REAL issues”?

7. jim_w

jim_w Member

Rat: shhhhh! Don't bother the nice people who have sane threads. ;)

quest: Damn straight. And, on a deeper level, similar logic applies to all human relations. Every human (probably every animal too, but I can't really say! ;)) wants the same basic thing - to avoid suffering and seek pleasure. People do that in vastly different ways, but they're all basically after the same thing. I find that it's pretty hard to get pissed off at people doing evil shit if I bear this in mind. No doubt I'd be pretty fucked up too if I was in Bush's shoes!

8. ......if I were in bushes shoes I'd go out and invite cindy sheehan in for a dinner I'd cooked myself and explain to her the concept of martyrdom.......

I'd also invite her for christmas, and ask if she was going on any trips to the jelly belly factory (right near vacaville) anytime soon that I could join her on.....

but I'm not george bush, and I don't think that the finer points of having the rallying point upon which this plummet is based on his side have gotten to him yet

oh well huh?

9. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Ah, I don't think Bush will do that. But he has a number of speeches scheduled this week at military bases to promote the Iraq thing, like the one he did just before 4th of July.

Republican Senator Chuck Hagel said some off-color remarks recently about Iraq so Bush has to go out this week and counter it.

10. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

If they are indeed 'all the same' where they live would not make any difference to what they would do.. As no mass graves have been found just outside florida or endless 'shrines to Bush are dotted around North America and the fact that the UN has no resolutions pending on the US.. i think your arguement is a biy weak. :rolleyes:

I get the 'redneck bit i think.. ill informed, un educated; prejudiced etc etc but still 'rednecks' are harmless the insurgency is not harmless is it.. having killed many many people including there fellow countrymen.

What is that supposed to mean ?.

Martydom ??? Nooooo, maybe Hypocrisy and Jumping on bandwagons.

11. I'm pretty much not going to do the pretty formatting, I know you went to effort and I appreciate that, I'm just not

If they are indeed 'all the same' where they live would not make any difference to what they would do.. As no mass graves have been found just outside florida or endless 'shrines to Bush are dotted around North America and the fact that the UN has no resolutions pending on the US.. i think your arguement is a biy weak. :rolleyes:

I think that the reason none of these things exist is that the u.s has power, think about it's past when it was weak and comparably a third wrold nation, the trail of tears, massacres of all sorts of peoples native and transplanted alike, the way rulers of weak countries get things done is killing people off, the way rulers of g8 nations get things done is legislating people into painful obscurity or until only the few truly hardened folk stand where there had been many, the rest abandoning their heritage for normalcy

I get the 'redneck bit i think.. ill informed, un educated; prejudiced etc etc but still 'rednecks' are harmless the insurgency is not harmless is it.. having killed many many people including there fellow countrymen.

if the united states were invaded tomorrow these rednecks would turn into people who would attack the troops who invaded and some of them would attack complacent people who try to stay in the middle not wanting to become part of the conflict at all

now I know you've heard of project minuteman

What is that supposed to mean ?.

afformentioned hicks who call themselves patriots, whould continue to call themselves patriots would be called insurgents and terrorists by the invading force

patriot is almost a word of religious significance to some people in this shit hole

<not my perspective>
    for the martyrdom bit I really think that if she understood that there are certain thangs that just can't be done militarily (totally from bushes perspective, I'm in favour of a pull out and a few heavily defended fortresses from which to maintain order *cough wales cough*) because they would martyr the leaders, if zarqawi was captured more or less no matter how we did it it would martyr him and make the rest of his buddies more fervent (do not agree with this, I think there are ways it could be safely be done, don't know enough about arabic customs yet to have it exactly figured out but I'm pretty sure that some things are constant through all cultures) with a more fervent <buzzword> insurgency <buzzword> we would suffer more casualties and just have to send more troops to make their sacrifice worth it
    <not my perspective>

now that is what I think I would do in bushes shoes, I don't entirely have all the information he has, but that is the approach I would take with the info I have

whatever if I were in george bush's (yes I am switching but that is because I'm wicked tired) shoes I would make a fervent attempt to get cindy sheehan on my side

the best thing anyone else can say is

"Bus she turned on us"

and of course (in nicer words) he could just say, "well she is your fucking rallying point fucker"

<random observation> wow.... I get a lot less eloquent when tired <random observation>

12. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

'killing off the natives' is one option or do what the romans did attck dominate and implement change from within.. The romans altered were they went for the better in most cases..for them selves predominantly yeah .. but many things have been left behind that are not all bad.. The G8 nations also took council with the 'weaker nations' and NGOs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Participants

Who will take part?

On 7 July The G8 will meet with the five Heads of State and Government, invited by the Prime Minister (India, China, Mexico, Brazil and South Africa) to discuss the global economy and climate change. They will also be joined by the Secretary General of the United Nations and the heads of the WTO, the IEA (the International Energy Agency) the President of the World Bank and the Managing Director of the IMF (International Monetary Fund).

On 8 July the G8 leaders will meet with the African leaders who have been invited to the Summit (South Africa, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Ghana, Senegal and Algeria) to discuss Africa. The Chairperson of the Commission of the African Union, the Secretary General of the United Nations and the heads of the IMF and the World Bank will also be present.

In addition, Jim Wolfensohn (the Quartet’s envoy for disengagement from Gaza) will brief G8 heads on 7 July.

Will NGOs and charities be involved?

There will be an extensive programme of dialogue with groups like these – ‘civil society’ - during the Presidency, and in part in the run up to the Summit.

http://www.g8.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1098795092336

'rednecks' nooo malitia possibly

Yeah , but they are not rednecks and i doubt they would 'fight' they would probably take up the diplomatic route

The Minuteman Project is not a call to arms , but a call to voices seeking a peaceful and respectable resolve to the chaotic neglect by members of our local, state and federal governments charged with applying U.S. immigration law.

It is a call to bring national awareness to the decades-long careless disregard of effective U.S. immigration law enforcement. It is a reminder to Americans that our nation was founded as a nation governed by the "rule of law", not by the whims of mobs of ILLEGAL aliens who endlessly stream across U.S. borders.

I think the 'rednecks' would be looting wal-mart thats about it.

Well thats a shame, as i though it was.. what is your perspective.

Do you like history or something.. totaly different times and situations..

Again not this time in history..

Ahmad Fadeel al-Nazal al-Khalayleh/Abu Musab al-Zarqawi probably would be martyred part of the 'arabic culture' mmm open too interpratation could any decent arabic person actually raise a glass to that bastard. ???.

Unlikely as she is not going to be satisfied with anything the president has to say at this point..infact it is in her intrest for him NOT to speak with her.

If he took up drinking again...;)

[/QUOTE]No.. well it took a while to understand your points ..but heck it is difficult to do that with me tired or not..