Personality

Discussion in 'People' started by Mamluke, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

Why does everyone have the same personality a black women will.usually.come.out her face for no reason have.a prob with you put the blue an hispanic women is usually shy and nervous an white women is usual stuck in her own world .when people talk they are usually hyper loud or talkative it's like they want to be viewed as a show.when you open he door for someone and say thank you they never say you welcome.I go on tagged I never get replies back it's like everyone is exactly the same why

2. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

I was on the train speaking to a Hispanic women's and everyone in the train turned around and started staring at us.it seems to me that a good percent would stay on code I regards to there thinking

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Every one's the same and every one's different. How can that be? I dunno--but it be.

Hip Pickle Rick and Mamluke like this.
  4. Hip Pickle Rick

Hip Pickle Rick Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

5. Hip Pickle Rick

Hip Pickle Rick Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Commonality helps make us human, but so does individuality. We're a strange mix, that's for sure.

Mamluke and scratcho like this.
  6. Tman58

Tman58 Senior Member

Oh boy! These first few lines are not clear to me. I won't comment for fear of making this thread worse. Did you forget the punctuation?

7. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

To some extent, we all make a degree of effort to fit in with our culture and surroundings. But when people take this to the point of becoming part of a flock of sheep, they soon become the most boring people on the planet.
    However people who want to be different purely for the sake of being different, can also become a pain in the ass.

I remember one guy, who every time Jane made a pot of tea, he asked for coffee and when she made coffee, he wanted tea.
    She got so peed off with him that when she made a drink, she handed him a cup of the opposite first,without saying a word........ It soon cured him. :):):)

scratcho and Mamluke like this.
  8. BirdFlu

BirdFlu resident alien

The... fu-???

9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

A men..................