perminant acid trip

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by GothModernHippy, Jan 29, 2005.

1. GothModernHippy

GothModernHippy Member

It is indeed possible to become intanged in that which is known as the perminant acid trip . NEVER EVER PUT LSA IN YOUR VISINE other wise you will be like me and become stuck on the verge of reality and space for the rest of your life. After awhile you get used to seeing trails then alls you have left ot do is to live out your life.in multicolor:eek:

2. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Aren't you the guy that snorted a bunch of crystal precipitate from a mixture of all the cleaning products under your kitchen sink? I would think that would cause a "permanent trip" sooner than a little bit of LSA...however, seeing as you put it into a visine dropper (!) who knows what kinds of jolly good damage you could have done.

3. flake

flake Member

this is why drugs are illegal, fucktards that cant use things responsibly.

4. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

(laughs) I would not expect RoBoWaLkEr, of all people, to have that kind of reaction.

But yeah ... I think very few people are dumb enough to do the same things.

5. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

...it is not possible to become intangled in a permanent acid trip...nothing lasts forever, exept the eternal present.
    lsd can alter ones reality forever, but not in the sence that one is tripping forever.

an understanding or even an intimate connection with the other world may persist, but this has more to do with the changing of thinking patters than lsd.

if this dosent make sence now, give it a year or two without psychedelics and it will.

6. Sycth

Sycth Member

so you did a hit of LSA in your eye??? did you trip or just fuck up your vision

7. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

hmmm i havent done lsd in over 6 years and i still have rainbow colored tracers and the walls breath....

8. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

acid (or lsa) will never make you trip forever...for the most part increaed dosage does not affect the onset or duration of the drug, just the intensity

9. Jonas

Jonas Member

lol dude you can't trip for life. if you were in a permanent trip now, (btw how long has it been), you'd be fucked. you're 16 like me and you go home to your parents every night, it's very easy to notice if someone is tripping. look at your eyes in a mirror with just enough light to see your eyes,then turn on the light and see if your pupils shrink.

10. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

this is how lsd myths are started...a kid eats acid and after coming down notices that his reality feels a bit stranger , not exactly as he remembers it feeling. so he assumes, "im permafried for the rest of my life" when that is not the case...as i said earlier its the changing of thinking patterns that has affected his reality...you can do it without drugs. experiment if you like (in fact id recommend it) the mind is a powerful thing and has the potential to CREATE realities...not just alter them.

11. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

That, and the fact that people confuse HPPD with "tripping".

12. LostChord

LostChord Member

i was hugely depressed and disappointed when the after affects I was getting (which were quite strong) went away..... i did acid once a week for 2 months then every other week for another few months... and then after not really doing it for a couple of months.. they all slowly faded away.. too bad tho.. I really enjoyed them.. i felt closer to 'home' all the time.. and it was a constant in-my-face reminder of what I had experienced.. there was a few weeks (mainly after the deeper end of my experiences) where it would feel like a 'light' trip for the rest of the week till I did it again... those were great week.. one of the longest lasting effects, of which I get occasionally (but that could be related to doing mushrooms lately) is the mirror in my bathroom.. where I experienced my 1st visual.. it was the day of my 1st real psychedelic experience and I had just looked in the mirror and everything was blurry so I was examining myself.. and I saw I could control my facial expressions with my mind without having to 'move' my face... my face then turned into a blurry pixelated image that was definitly a bad replica of me lol (looked like it was made in MS paint)... i started to luagh when all of a sudden I felt like I was going to throw up... and at that point my face started to swirl inward on itself.. it was then i decided to go sit down lol.. but anyway.. the mirror would (still ocasionally does) 'bend' like as if you were to grab the opposite corners or so and 'flex' it for a split second.. it would constantly do that.. only for a second at a time tho.... but I have never noticed it happen it the mirror in my other bathroom.. only the bathroom on my room

13. delta9

delta9 Member

It is, but firstly the topic poster is an idiot... LSA != LSD for one thing. HPPD develops in some 3% or less of the psychadelic. A good portion more *think* they have developed it, but generally it is just some lingering effects or opened perceptions. You have to have full blown visuals staring at a blank white wall at least six months to a year after your last psychadelic experience to have HPPD. That said, there is one other method to fully and forever be in a near permanent acid trip - this is by taking a thumbprint (eating LSD crystal), which by all accounts will leave you forever feeling it, but not in a bad way :)

14. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

what, are you joking delta? how can you try and correct people and then suggest that eating lots is gonna send you into permatrip?

15. delta9

delta9 Member

Have you been printed? Do you know what a thumbprint IS?

16. delta9

delta9 Member

... sorry to double post, I'm still not sure of the pace here, yet, and I didn't want to edit whilst you replied...

To clarify, it is nothing near as intense as HPPD, but there is indeed a permanent change of consciousness that follows you through life leaving you feeling high until you die.

17. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

you retard.
    if you're gonna say something like that, at least get your facts straight on lsd. you don't really know what it even does do you?

18. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

aww the thumprint...what better way to blow the doors of perception off their hinges.:X

19. delta9

delta9 Member

Can you believe they are calling me a retard, Archemetis? You people. *shakes head*

Alright if I'm a retard, jesikhaviolet, how many doses are in a good thumprint and what crystal would you take?

Let me guess, you're partial to Champaigne, aren't you ;)

Open your hearts and your minds, folks. Squeegie your fuckin' third eye.

20. purpleprincess

purpleprincess Member

Oh my gosh!!! How could you guys be mean to delta9? Please be nice to him.

Oracle of 5th dimension