Permanently loosening her pussy as part of BDSM

Discussion in 'Beginners BDSM' started by Drakeriper, May 27, 2022.

1. Drakeriper

Drakeriper Members

Anyone used loosening of their womans pussy as part of BDSM?
    A bit of background first. I sometimes do light bondage to her, she loves her ass being slapped and over the last 7 years I've slowly stretched our her pussy to make it permanently very loose. I hadn't considering that we were into BDSM, but now I think maybe we actually are.

Back in 2015 by using cock sleeves it turned me on that my wife was loose afterwards. This led me to consciously stretching her out every time we fuck. Our favourite and regular routine is while watching TV she opens her legs and with my two hands I give her long(15min-45min) and firm stretching, which she usually comes from. With just saliva and no warm-up I can plunge 4 fingers of each hand straight in and pull them far apart. BTW she loves it, and while fucking her bucket with my cock and pulling her **** walls with my hand she will often tell me to not let go. She really is permanently loose and we both love it.

I had not really seen it as a part of BDSM, but maybe it is and we can have fun with it. She loves being stretched very hard, and is just about on the pain barrier, and she is constantly wet. She is sexually lazy so I am always initiating it, and I suppose her lying there watching TV getting her **** wrecked is kind of a punishment for her laziness. I write to her about some of our fun times telling calling my bucket **** slut, and often say how loose she is, and that she is ruined for normal cocks. So I guess this is shaming or humiliation. So now from reflection there are certain BDSM aspects, dominance-submission, light bondage, light whipping/slapping, pain barrier pussy stretching, and humiliation.

Anyone have any similar experience or any ideas or tips? Where could we take it from here? She is not into pain (yet). My idea is to continue stretching, telling her it's what her ruined slut **** deserves. I would love to have her stretching herself, but no go yet.

2. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Trust me, you're going to miss that nice tight action.

Kev627 likes this.
  3. Drakeriper

Drakeriper Members

Nat at all. She has been loose since 2016-2017. If I want a tight feeling I add in my hand or a thick dildo.

Romper and Twogigahz like this.
  4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Have a few kids....that will do it....

Kev627 and Todd56 like this.
  5. :)

6. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I love that anal stretching feeling. But not so sure about this one.

Suburbanray and 6Sailor9 like this.
  7. Drakeriper

Drakeriper Members

Already had two.

8. Drakeriper

Drakeriper Members

We are not into anal, so I can't compare but it might be a similar type of pleasure. My wife often orgasms just from the stretching.

9. Ang3lyz

Ang3lyz Senior Member

anal hurts to damn much

10. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It’s just not for everyone! Thanks for you honesty!;-)

11. Rachael95

Rachael95 Members

I’ve always enjoyed anal myself, although the first time was an eye opening experience

MasseurNaturel, 6Sailor9 and BPC like this.
  12. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Do a Thread Search for "is anal sex a good idea". Interesting post there.

6Sailor9 likes this.