Periced nipples

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by fairydustdreams65, Jun 1, 2006.

1. fairydustdreams65

fairydustdreams65 Member

Well Ive wanted my nipples done for a year or more now and for my 17th birthday my mom said i would be able to get them done but when i taled about it to my ex a while ago he said they could get infected if he licked them whats the deal ,how long does it take for them to be healed before they could be licked without no infection ?

2. spreadin_the_panic

spreadin_the_panic Member

Hi fairy ~ I have had my nipples pierced for about 6 1/2 years now. It takes quite awhile for them to heal, however, I have never had an infection in them. I think they say 6 weeks for healing time. You know your body best! Just be keep cleaning them and if your man has any time of infection don't let him suck on them. A professional would be able to give you the right kind of advice. Good luck, you will LOVE them :)

3. KING NOVOCAINE

KING NOVOCAINE Member

chances are they wont get infected if they get licked, but its definitely a risk. typical healing time is 3-5 months. im sure you can do with out having your nipples licked for that long. ;)

4. prismatism

prismatism loves you

3-5 months without a single lick... you're crazy!

...i want to pierce my nipples so bad :D! you should definately get them done. do ittttt.