Perfect Weather

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by CK420, Apr 24, 2007.

1. CK420

CK420 Member

The past 4 days here it has been 65-70 degrees with a light warm breeze and sunny been getting stoned at this park we have and its just so beautifull

2. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

same here. it's been warm and sunny with a slight breeze for the past few days, <3spring. represent the east! holla.

3. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Finally eh?

It was getting kindof freaky trying to determine winter coat? light jacket? no Jacket? We went from 80'F to 30"f as highs in a week. Madness I tell you madness :D

Hey Woman, nice tolerance crushing blunt you have there! Tell the truth, did you roll that fattie?

4. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

of course i rolled it, i roll a mean blunt :) 2.8 g's in there or something, it was for 4:20 on 4/20 to smoke with a friend. it was beautiful, and lasted a lifetime

5. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Schweeet! and who said girls couldn't roll!

6. Splosh

Splosh Member

I know more boys who can roll, but i know more boys who smoke weed.
    However girls can roll just as well as boys, just stoner girls tend to be a rarer find than boys.

7. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

midwest represent
    anyways i wish there were more female stoners...

8. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i know man, theres not too many female stoners out there.
    at one part of 4/20, there was a group of about 15 of us passing around a couple blunts, and of the 15, 4 were chicks. but 2 of them still don't know how to roll, they depend on others to do so.
    i've rolled joints almost everyday for the past 3 years, i got some practice in me :)

9. Splosh

Splosh Member

One of the people i smoke weed with the most is a girl, and shes safe as fuck. She blazes as much as me, and i dont know, with hot girls there's the usual sort of flirtation but with her, its just weed. And i like that.

10. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

idk my sister is one of the best rollers of joints around (she just hates doing it) i can roll a nice fatty, but for the life of me i cant roll a good blunt to save my life. i go through like 3 wraps before one is smokeable.

11. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

the only time i've ever gone through one wrap when rolling a blunt was... when i was on shrooms, and had an O to roll up. i was so excited, i just wanted the blunts to be rolled already.

but yeah, people always get me to roll joints for em, and i hate it. but it takes me a quick minute to skin up.

12. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

I'll admit my blunts are not too enjoyable. I can roll it, but I need more practice. The person giving me pointers is my female boss. Shes also my supply. Most Thursday are me buying an 1/8 or a 1/4 and we match each other on a blunt. She used to rol them up but now she has me roll and gives me pointers.

The weather has been spectacular here in MA since 420. The other day me and my boys smoked some joints out on the deck in my comfy ass chairs. That was a good day. Caught up with a bunch of kids I havn't seen since the semester started.

P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated. (extra points for who knows who said that joke)

P.P.S. foote your sig is fantastic. I'm waiting for a pic to come along for mine, but I doubt I can match the greatness and the bluntness of yours.
    (no pun intended)