perfect chance to rag on me.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Princess_Sara, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Princess_Sara

Princess_Sara Member

Okay, so I was dating this guy for almost a month while we were traveling and I had to come home for a while so we broke up. We talk all the time nad I'm going to be back traveling with him again soon...while we were apart i realized that I'm really in love with him.
    Heres the fucked up part. I'm a really bad g/f. I'm a flirt, and I'm stuburn and I get annoyed easily...but only w/ my b/f. So I think that I may just not be ready for a relationship? I do want to be with him and I love him, but I don't want to hurt him. And I'm afraid that's what I'll end up doing.

2. brack1936

brack1936 Member Lifetime Supporter

Well Sara, you sound just like my ex and she ended up hurting me. Having said that, I strongly reccommend you try and maintain close ties with this bloke because you never know when you will be ready for a relationship. Meanwhile, are you in Australia by any chance?? :p

3. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

If you aren't ready for a relationship ... be his friend.

(With benefits.)

4. Princess_Sara

Princess_Sara Member

Yeah, I think I'm just going to be completly honest with him...let him know exactly what's going through my mind. And no, I'm not in Austrailia, but I'm ironically close to Rochester

5. brack1936

brack1936 Member Lifetime Supporter

Are you coming to Australia?

6. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

Word. We should chill sometime, in your travels. =) We're an hour from Canada so there's always ample kind bud. ;)

7. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Your 18......... Don't get serious. You have alot of living and growing up to do yet. Enjoy yourself and have a blast. Yeah Yeah Yeah i know oldfart advice.

8. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

ah princess,, just have fun livvin n luvvin sister... if it turns into something serious then it is meant to be atleast at this point in your life and his too... if it is only meant to be what it is now then thats kewl too,,,he knows that n so do you deep down n within... n hell chances are even if it turns into a full fledged relationship it wont be a ferever thing,,, but it was right at this time,,,,,.. just enjoy yerself, enjoy him and enjoy life as best as ya can,,, aint no point in fussin over what we aint really got much control over,,, takes too much of our damned energy.... that shouldnt be wasted on such things....

luv n lite sister,,, see ya at home the next time :)

9. DayTripping

DayTripping Member

Im 5 minutes from Canada :)

10. Big Bull

Big Bull Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Sara, don't marry before age 25! Get out and explore, never rush in to anything!

11. opium_eyes

opium_eyes Une Canadien Errant

i'm 5 minutes from the us