Pepsi Or Coke Or Sprite Or Dr. Pepper, etc.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by PoetDude39, Jan 2, 2005.

1. PoetDude39

PoetDude39 Member

So which one do you drink the most of? And did you ever switch? I mean, I used to only drink Pepsi (Diet), but now I am totally crazy about Dr. Pepper. So that's the only kind I'll drink now. LOL. And don't you think it's kinda insane how some of those bottled water deals are even more expensive than Pepsi or Coke? WTF? I mean, is it supposed to be a crime or something these days to get a nice cool glass of water from the tap? (Hint. Put a little lemon juice in it, and it will taste way better.) Anyways, so what are all you Hip Forums folks drinking these days? I'd be curious to find out which non-alcoholic beverage is the most popular now.

Peace,

~PD

2. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I rarely drink carbonated drinks. If I do it's a regular Coke or ginger ale.

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i rarely drink any of those, i rarely drink any soda now. last time i had a sprite, i felt like throwing up. i had a coke for dinner the other night and i barely drank 1/4 of it. the waitress came by with a new refill when we were more than half way done with dinner and just turned around and brought the refill back. i usually just drink water, juice, or powerade, gatorade...

4. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

same as olhippie, but i only drink em when mixing with alcohol

5. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

6. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea, thats the only way i can drink soda is when i mix with alcohol...Mmmmmmmm, tasty

7. PoetDude39

PoetDude39 Member

Cool. Sometimes I give 'em up for a day or two myself. LOL. So I used to have those same Beatles pics you got hanging on your wall there. Did you dig Janis at all? Oh, one last thing: I've been tryin' to figure out which one is the coolest to use: Hippy or hippie? I've seen it go both ways. And the damn dictionary only manages to contradict itself. LOL.

Peace,

~PD

8. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

when i was a teenager i was a total Dr. Pepper freak, but changed to Pepsi and have drank it ever since. Coca Cola makes me gag, i wont drink it, if thats what is served I will either drink Rootbeer or iced tea.

9. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I hardly drink any of those, but when I do it's usualy root beer... :D

10. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Love Janis. Both spellings are considered acceptable.

11. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I don't drink a lot of soda bit if I do I like sprite

12. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Mainly coffee/DP w/Coke for a change...

13. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I love carbonated drinks, and like Dustinthewind, I LOVE PEPSI and really dislike Coke. But unlike DITW, I will drink Coke if it is all that's available.

When I was working as a waiter and had open access to the soda fountain during shifts, I used to drink a SHITLOAD of Coke each night. I started to think, maybe I should cut back on how much soda I drink, so I got myself into SELTZER. Seltzer is very refreshing, and it's great with a wedge or two of lime or lemon. It's got to be fresh, though, and not flat. Flat seltzer is actually really gross-tasting. Weird.

Never much liked iced tea. Blecchhhh!

-Jeffrey

14. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

lots and lots of mt dew or monster energy drink

15. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Those "energy drinks" tend to be a sick JOKE. They're ultracaffeinated sugar drinks, nothing more. The biggest joke about them is that people pay the equivalent of like a six-pack of Pepsi for one of them! LOL! SUCKERS!!

-Jeffrey

16. NeoPascal

NeoPascal Member

Mountain Dew!

17. PoetDude39

PoetDude39 Member

Yeah, I forgot about that one. LOL. And it would be my 2nd choice (right after Dr. Pepper).

Peace,

~PD

18. luminous_times

luminous_times Member

If I go to my mom's I have Coke, but here at home I drink Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Root Beer, or Cherry 7-up (sorry Syra).

I actually hardly ever have pop...maybe once a month or something like that.

I like iced tea, lemonade, all 100% fruit juices, water...you name it. I refuse to drink garbage like koolad or anything that is not real. Oh, but I do like Hawaiian Punch once in a while...lol.

19. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Pretty much the same here... although I prefer sparkling mineral water myself.

20. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

I like either Dr pepper, wild cherry pepsi or cherry coke.