People that can't not be in a relationship

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Face Eater, Jan 19, 2009.

1. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

This will pass. However, it will take time and you are going to hurt for awhile. Surround yourself with family and friends. That's what they're there for.

2. ToFunToDie

ToFunToDie Senior Member

The thing is you can make it. I don't have a soulmate but I do know what it is like to lose someone close to you. You can make it and you will make it, Somethings just take time before it gets easier. It never will be easy but in time it will get easier.

3. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

i believe everyone has a soulmate......i kissed him and i couldnt believe how cold he was and then i lost it .....im talking hysterics

4. ToFunToDie

ToFunToDie Senior Member

Some do but not all, in my opinion. And I understand why you lost it.

5. olhippie54

It only appears like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. You are going to have to grieve. Only time and support from love ones will see you thru this.

6. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

i have no family. only one friend and his family blames me like i stuck the fucking shit in his arm.i have noone

7. olhippie54

Then find a support group. Hell, I'll be your family.

8. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

do u have aim? im desperately needing somone to talk me out of eating a bottle of 90 xanax

9. olhippie54

You are NOT going to take any pills.

10. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

nevermind im sorry for saying that

11. olhippie54

Just make sure you don't. You are going to have to deal with the pain. It does get better. It just doesn't seem like it right now.

12. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

i just want the pain to stop

13. olhippie54

It will. But I won't lie it's going to be awhile.

14. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

You're a real swell guy, oldhippie. :)

15. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

Aaaaahhhh serial monogamists.

I've been pretty much single all my life too, I gave up on the whole dating thing years ago. It's just not for me.

16. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

More girls than guys seem to *have to* be in a relat.

Sex , dating , seeing people - yeah I need those things.
    But in recent times I havent had the overwhelming need for a full on "deep relat."

However some people are obsessed by it .All this "let me introduce you to ..."
    And I'm "oh for fucks sake , I dont want a full on relat at this moment ,thankyou v much"

17. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

My sister is this way, and she drags her kids along for the ride. She will be in a relationship with somebody that not only she has nothing in common with but with people she doesn't even like. She HAS to be someone. She wont even completely end a relationship until she has another going. She always moves her and her kids in with these guys within 2 months, always. Of course, she'll buy them shit or pay for their shit, and never ask for anything back, despite having nothing. She cries to me almost every day, and I mean really cries, about how unhappy she is with her life, that she wishes she was dead. Of course, she wont do anything to change her life. Right now she's with a nice guy, but obviously there isn't a spark between them...just two lonely people trying not to be lonely. It's sickening to watch.

18. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

i hate relationships , they are the end of all freedom! i hate too much commitment in that lovers way. i prefer to have a fuck buddy for life than to be in a deep emotional relationship

19. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

Really though, you don't think you would have deeply rooted emotions for a lifelong fuck buddy? :rolleyes:

20. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

its gonna be a friendship bond and i have a lot of them already. but in my opinion there is a big difference in friend bond for life and lovers bond for life. the second one demands more...a lot more and i don`t want to give more