People have always been offended

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by unfocusedanakin, Feb 23, 2019.

1. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Yep.
    And the Virgins and Sex Maniacs joke book. I still got that one.

2. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

I like Married with Children. I watch it on daily motion.
    It was a gal named Terry Rakolta that tried making a bunch of trouble for the show.

Terry Rakolta

3. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Prove it was an ACTUAL INTENTIONAL racial slur!

You can't because all these incidents are SJW hypersensitive ASSUMPTIONS based on skin color. The motherfucking fact of the matter is that if the skin colors were reversed, none of these incidents would have made the news at all. That makes the triggered SJW crybabies who are the real ignorant, skin color fixated, racist hypocrites. That one fucking picture destroys the whole foundation of your argument. Roseanne said she didn't even know Valerie J. was part black, I believe her. She looked like a little Italian woman to me.

Hypersensitive, trigger happy, victim mentality, reverse racist SJW hypocrites!

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Prove what? The long history of the ape analogy with black people?

I'm not sure how I would do that. Since you use the term SJW you are unlikely to accept anything. If you live in America you know what racism is.

The comments were made since the person in question was black. The need for some people to say she did not mean it like that just shows the racism in America in that they do not agree the term is racist.

No one says that about Italian people. Your trump example is due to orange skin. With black people it's ALSO their look. To white people they have ape features and a low ape IQ. This explains why they are unemployed and have large lips.

Two examples right there.

5. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Neil deGrasse Tyson probably has an 11" schlong and fucks all the undergrads.

Richard Feynman type of shit.

...Good ol' Dick.

6. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

You said "it's not a comment whites make to each other". You whole argument is white people DON'T compare other white people to primates. Then you were given MULTIPLE examples in irrefutable picture form. There was a whole fucking Simpsons episode where Homer was mistaken for some kind of primate. But if the Cleveland Show copied that theme, you'd call it racist because white characters are never portrayed as primates. YOUR LOGIC IS FLAWED AND DISHONEST AND HYPOCRITICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't think there is really any dilemma. We should be in the habit of not wanting to offend if you ask me. Is that what this thread is about? I hadn't the patience to click back to the OP...

8. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Perhaps in the dystopian future... the conformist thought police will scramble your brain for just uttering the words "white people".

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I don't think its dishonest. But yes, I also sense some good intended (but still) hypocrisy in the reasoning. As you explained I can call a white kid monkey or ape in good fun or even as a critical comment ("you're as mischievous as a monkey! "), but it would be regarded as a discriminary racist comment by definition if I as a white guy would say it to a black kid. On the other hand, half of the time you notice a white guy making such a comment about a black kid it REALLY IS ment discriminary. So yeah, that's were reality comes into play.

10. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

But I never referred to any blatantly racist incident. What I was pointing out is that the hypocrisy and sensitivity are super heightened. So that a white person only needs to make the the MISTAKE of being racially offensive by ACCIDENT. To be assumed and convicted guilty by the court of public opinion.

Get tongue tied and flub a couple words together... and sensationalist media will call you a racist, and humiliate you with a race lesson on CNN.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It was no flub it was done deliberately and with intent to despoil the name of a great man, a great leader.

In this climate of hate and mistrust created by our illustrious leader (ha, ha) a white supremacist, who just happened to be a meteorologist, chose to take sides and demean the name
    of our great civil rights leader, and so gain favor with his Aryan nation allies.

12. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

You can't possibly be that fucking brainwashed!?!?

6-eyed shaman likes this.