People are such pussies these days

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Mr Angry, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Angry

Mr Angry Member

Seriously i start sh1t with almost everyone i meet for sh1ts n giggles and theydont do shit but bow down at my feet. I may as well rub my boots on their back like a human doormat.

Aint nobvody answering back to mne, some punk assed b1tches were talking sh1t one time at the movies, wouldnt shut the hell up, so i walked on down and smashed my bottle of beer on head of sum football playing f@g. My crew was hollering and laughing n shit, pussies ran outta threre, probably waiting for their broke ass dads to pick them up in their domestic POS, meanwhile i cruise outta there in my 100 grand Porsche.

I aint paid for sh1t since i was 11. I take what i like,
    they'll probabl start printing my face on the money in this town soon.

Sh1t son, i remeber one timne when i was on vacation this weak assed ****er tried to stop me buying a bottle o Jack claiming i was under 21., Im like "wtf son, you think some punk ass teenager rocks 17 inches of bicep?" then he starts yapping some sh1t so i took my gucci belt off there and then and whooped his ass. 2 bottles of Jack on the house. Damn right son.

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

yes, master...

:dupe:

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

you need to bulk up

4. PSYCHEDELICA MAN

PSYCHEDELICA MAN The psychman

forgive him,he is born stupid

5. Ethel

Ethel Member

Is it true it's a sign a forum is going down the gurgler when the trolls move in?

Peace, love and goodbye. I don't tolerate pointless aggression in real life and don't intend to here, either.

6. Stoned_Smurf

Stoned_Smurf Member

WTF!? Dude you should back away from the suger ...Go away and start you own religion or something. Leave us peaceful minded folk alone!

7. Freewheelin Franklin

Freewheelin Franklin Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

This is the Hip forum. You belong in the Asshole Forum.
    http://unknownasshole.forumco.com/login.asp?target=default.asp
    Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.

8. voodoo chile

voodoo chile Member

hey there.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................bye, bye..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and...............................................................................................................................................................................................................you don't belong here...go away.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Peace

9. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

From what you have written (and how much of it I actually believe/give a flying fuck bout), you're not a man. You don't even equal the manliness of a 15 year old.
    What you are, Mr.Angry, is a BIG BOY (and of course I'm not talking about down there, ya prick).
    This may compensate for your name - 'Mr. Angry' - ooooh, hormones running riot!

10. Gaston

Gaston Loup Garou

Hahaha, great troll! A lot more imagination than most, you really captured the late 1800's American Mountain Man braggadoccio!

"I can outdrink, outeat, outwalk, outride, outshoot, throw down, and step over any man alive! Where I go the wolves cringe, where I sleep the snakes curl up and die, and when I'm hungry the fish jump up onto the bank. I'm the best trapper that ever crossed the divide, and when I go to the river the beaver all come swimming up saying "take me, take me!". I take what I want, go where I please, and everywhere I set my foot flowers grow."

Nicely done. Here's your buckskins and bowie knife, you'll have to catch yer own damned cayoose.

:jester:

11. Justagrrl420

Justagrrl420 Member

It takes a pussy to know a pussy :) have a nice day..

12. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

I hope you die today.

13. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

im reminded of a man i met who really spoke/acted like mr. angry. i wanted to dose him, lol

14. PeacetheGemsbok

PeacetheGemsbok Member

Dude, you got some crazy angry/violent stuff going on. Give peace a chance, man. Best of luck with that.

Peace.

PS. *meow**meow*

15. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

I seriously love this dude. So entertaining and so wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.