Penitentiary Time

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by slybuhhda, Apr 30, 2007.

1. slybuhhda

slybuhhda Member

A few years ago i was living in the country doing fine.well i had myself 4 plants growing(personal use only) one day the stormtroopers came there must have been a full platoon of them some in a helicopter some in an armored truck and the usual assortment of deputies state troopers and drug task force people.haha all to get one old stoned hippy (your tax dollars in action ha) anyway they cuffed me and stuffed me and when i went to court the sentence was 7 years in prison no probation,no minimum sentence,just 7 years they said i was lucky i didn't get 15 anyway i went to prison did my time and am now on parole with 25 months left to go ..........ya think this one counts as a busted?
    P.S. the person that turned me in was the local crystal deal!! isn't that ironic? haha

2. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Damn. 7 years????? Hope you didn't drop the soap.

Anyway glad your out.

3. slybuhhda

slybuhhda Member

soap???? you mean the state allows you soap in prison?? omg!! i've been so cheated haha

4. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

Damn sorry to hear that happened to you....... Glad you're out though. Good Luck.

5. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Haha. That's great. So how were those 7 years.

6. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

That sucks ass man, you said the person that turned you in was the local crystal deal? What does that mean, do you mean selling meth?

7. slybuhhda

slybuhhda Member

yes crystal=meth oh and skull those years were lonnnnngggggg but on a positive note just like Ricky from the show the trailer park boys says they do have the best dope in prison haha

8. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

lol Slybuhhda, I couldn't help but notice you said you were from the Ozarks.. Are you from Newton County? I'm from the Ozarks too.