Penis Hairs

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by nz male, Jun 26, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Guys with unshaven pubes, do you have many hairs on the full length of your penis & how do you remove them apart from shaving them off?
    I want to try & use some tweezers to pull some of mine out.
    Will they regrow thou?
    Ladies, does your guy have hairs all over his penis & the tip of the foreskin?
    How would you remove them cheaply & the safest ways to ?

2. CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing Member

I have some hairs near the base of my shaft when I 'm fully erect, which I always figured was a side effect of that area of skin stretching, etc.

Some of the hair on my balls can get kind of scraggly - I don't shave my junk totally bald, but I do tidy it up a bit with my beard trimmer.

3. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

Coat your junk in a huge amount of Nair

All the hair will all just wash off afterwards

4. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

pulling them out with tweezers doesn't sound fun at all

5. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

No hairs above the base of the shaft. But then, most of my body is hairless except a little on the chest and on my stomach, and my pubes and head.

6. Tuttle

Tuttle Member

I have hair around the base, but not up the shaft. Shaving can leave sharp stubble, which can feel not so nice for both you and your partner. I would avoid depilatories such as Nair on such sensitive skin. You can tweeze without too much discomfort, grab the base of the hair and remove with a quick jerk. It is slow, but effective. Waxing (you can use a home waxing kit) would be faster. If you choose to wax, your use a hard wax as that will only adhere to the hair. Soft wax tends to stick to the skin as well and can really damage delicate tissues (the only time I went to get waxed, the esthetician didn't know what she was doing and used soft wax exclusively, my scrotum was in rough shape for a week or so). The hair will grow back with any of the above methods. You would need a laser or electrology to permanently remove the hair. Both of these can be expensive and relatively painful.

7. disasterdan

disasterdan Member

Dude, I have the Hairy penis problem too. about 2" up and ball hairs! I get mine waxed. front to back, nothing like being doggie style and geting hot wax applied to your asshole, or holding you cock from side to side to have the hair ripped out.

Its not bad, yes painfull the first time. dont do it yourself, research and find someone that does men. Our hair is much different that doing pussy hair.

I made to many of them "You aint got a hair on your ass" when I was younger. LOL

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have hairs on the tip of my foreskin & it looks unusual having some there.
    they are all along the entire length of the penis & shaving it off is my preferred option but using tweezers to remove them permanently is what I would prefer. Suppose they will regrow again eventually.

9. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

As I understand it Nair is the same stuff as Veet (perhaps even the same company using different names for the same product). If so, I would advise against this choice of action. Some time ago I foolishly decided to ignore the manufacturer's guidelines on the packet not to use on the genital region, and soon found out why. Although it did do a perfect job, leaving beatifully smooth finish, shortly after rinsing the burning pain just started getting incrementally worse. Even though I was in the bath, running cold water over it from the shower head, the pain level just kept intensifying - so much to the point that I was starting to think that I would have to end up going through the embarassment of having to call A&E. Fortunately the pain finally began to subside, but it remained sore for a few days afterwards. I woul NEVER touch that stuff again.

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

a little extra strong duct tape...couple wraps and voila

get drunk first

11. kp2640

kp2640 Member

I have not and would not use nair or veet on anything sensitive. I have hair on my shoulders and upper back and have tried nair on that and received a sore irritation. If it bothers my shoulder, I am NOT going to put it on my genitals!

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

no chance of wearing them down with some tight anal?

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

tweezing is not a permanent solution. and good god that would have to hurt.

14. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Maybe "threading" like is done on eyebrows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIeHYNt-rl4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIeHYNt-rl4

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

liquid nitrogen works for venereal warts....its gotta work for hair...ask the doctor to burn them off

16. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yeah...i prefer using my teeth

17. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have pulled the odd one out before but it does hurt a little bit.
    Tweezers make grip the hair better than my fingers thou.
    A bit like getting your teeth pulled out - always some hurt involved.
    But I have done other things to my body that were kinky - well to some people they might be considered to have been very kinky ?

18. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Bragger lol

19. niZZan

niZZan Guest

This is the funniest thing I have ever read.