penis enlargement pills

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by BudBomb7, Jan 30, 2005.

1. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

anyone ever use them?

im 7 1/2 now but what guy wouldnt want to get bigger? ive been thinking about tryin enlargement pills i dunno jsut because. i was going to go with the 30 day trial form Enzyte but i read on some sites that they area really shady. ive found these ones called EXTAGEN and their testimonials look good and they have a 3 month full money back guarentee(including s/h). anybody know about these or others?

2. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

seriously man, if you ask most women its not the size it how you do your job, Personally i think the risk out ways the largeness, so take it for what its worth man

3. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

First off, it's bullshit. 99.9999999% of "penis enhancement" crap is bullshit. They just want your money. It may temporarily increase bloodflow, but it is a TEMPORARY measure. Sometimes it makes you smaller in the long run, because of how it fucks with your body

Secondly, there really is such a thing as too big. My last boyfriend was 7.5", and in many positions he would bump against my cervix - not a comfortable for me! Painful!

Like guitarslinger said, it's far more important how you do your job. The last 2/3 of a womyn's vagina has no nerve endings/sensation, the clit is noticeably far from the vaginal entrance (which is what causes orgasms in the majority of womyn), and the gspot is somewhere between one and two inches inside of a womyn. How the hell do those erogenous zones require you to be more than 7.5" long?

4. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

i dunno i was just considering them for no particular reason cuz i keep seeing the ads on TV and was wondering if they really work.

5. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

They don't really work (not that I know from experience ... but I'm taking an educated guess).

There IS something that I have heard works, though ... despite that, I question its safeness.

Supposedly, there is a technique called "jelqing" or something like that (which you can read about for free on the Internet, no books or strings attached) that if you do it persistantly for a while, can add up to an inch or two ...

6. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Why are men so caught up in their size?? I've never once knocked a guy for how small or large he was...personally I think larger guys are a bit scarier and intimidating...I would probably run from a bigger one than a smaller one. *laughs*

For me, at least...I don't care how big a guy's cock is...it's what's attached to that cock that is the most important. And if all he's worried about is his size...that's an immediate turn off...work with what you have...that's important.

7. SpliffVortex

SpliffVortex Senior Member

well im allready 9.0 so i dont need any enlargement .......................you see my penis grows with AOL . When i first started AOL.6.0 i was 6 inches then 7.0 8.0 and now 9.0 optimized i can wait for AOL 12. ULTIMATE. i swear it really works. for those who are slower theres a software that automaticli adds the number 9 any time penis size is mention.

8. ImaginativeName

ImaginativeName Member

If you're Dick's too small - you need to find a smaller 'woman' ;)

Also as a worthwhile note - blowjobs with glitter lipgloss hurt. This is a public service announcement, brought to you by ME!!! (and 'the redhead' <dramatic dischord>)

9. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

7 1/2 is big as it is...why the hell would you wanna enlarge it and maybe run the risk of chasin' off the ladies?

10. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

no, Enzyte and similar products are only hype. They are using mens insecurities to market to a product to them. This is fear based marketing, like the daily news, and it is unfortunately very effective.

Don't waste any time, money, or hope with this crap.

Besides, if it really worked, they wouldn't be able to produce it fast enough for the demand...!!!

11. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

I would be leary about the money back gaurantee. They're in the business of marketing sugar pills. What makes you think they'd give the money back. If they didn't would you really take them to court saying, "they didn't give me back the money I paid for penis enlarging pills." I don't think so, and neither do they.

Peace

12. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

ive met alot of girls that say the bigger the better and have actually been called small by a chick before....i dont know i was just thinking about if they worked or not and thought id post a thread to see peoples opinions
    hell yes id take them to court im the type of guy who isnt scared to talk about that kinda shit.

anyone heard of these?
    http://www.volumepills.com/?s=12&w=100040&p=2&sb=1

think they work? i got the link form peter north's official website

13. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

NO THEY DON'T WORK!

Fuck's sake, you've been told this again and again. Not only that, but you've been told that a) your size is pretty large and b) some girls don't like humongous penis'

If you really wanna fuck up your body and waste some money, go ahead and try. Popular opinion is that they don't work and you don't need "enhancement" of your genetalia

14. Small_Brown

Small_Brown Senior Member

These pills obviously don't work...and do you really want to fuck up your body's chemistry? Just what exactly does enzyte SAY:

"Enzyte, the once a day tablet for NATURAL MALE ENHANCEMENT"

Just what is "natural male enhancement" anyway? I visited their site, and nowhere does it say "this product makes your penis bigger." For all we know "natural male enhancement" could make your testicles grow to the size of basketballs. Would you want that? Because I know I sure wouldn't, mine are already uncomfortable the size they are. The site merely says that many men do show results...what results these are is unclear. It merely tries to sell the product based on men's insecurities. Be happy with what you have, and if you know what you're doing, penis size does not matter AT ALL, WHATSOEVER. Do not waste your money, this is a scam.

Just my $.02

15. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

aight but damn people some fo you are getting a bit pissy. i was just looking for info.

16. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ive changed my mine. Take them. Knock yourself out!

17. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

7 1/2 is quite large... and i agree with ihmurria, the pills don't work dammit! so don't take them. be happy with what you've got.. you're like 2 inches bigger than average.

18. love_macheen

love_macheen Member

learn to use your hips man !
    theres more than one angle use your imagination and stop worring about your pee-pee didnt mommie tell you to stop messing with it!!!!!!!!

19. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

actually no she didnt, i got the sex talk and my first playboy and was taught everything by my older brother so masterbation is a life tool not a sin. as for hte pills im not gonna try them thanks for the info everyone, peace

20. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I hope my man never does that, it already hurts enough as it is....

Really though, it's not the size, it is how you use it and how you treat the woman in general. At least that is how it is for me.