Pegging

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Peggingherman, Oct 11, 2013.

1. I want to peg my guy so badly. He'll take one finger in his ass, and I'm planning to introduce a small bullet vibe externally soon. I love rimming and fingering him, but I want more. We're monogamous, so no, I won't peg your ass. I've talked to him about it, and he's never said no, but he's not at the point of saying yes yet. How do I get him to say yes? My plan for a strap on kit is the Tantus Beginner kit, so nothing big to start with.

2. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Just take your time, if you already have your finger in there then he must be up for more. Use the vide around his hole, butt make sure it is well oiled and just surprise him and slide it in. I have been there, it feel great. Once its in start to suck him immediately. He will appreciate whats going on, if not, then he is a mug.

3. oldkinky

oldkinky Member

That is the right approach. The beginner kit is fine. Here is the way that we got into pegging. My wife used a dildo to massage around my opening while she gave me a blowjob. I loved it. The next time she lubed the dildo good and slowly slipped it partially. My orgasm during this blowjob was fantastic. I was hooked!. We proceeded from here to strap on sex. Now we both love it. Our favorite position is with me on my back with my legs drawn up. She gets between my legs and inserts the dildo in me. In this position she can easily reach my dick. She loves the vibrator in the beginner kit stimulating her clitoris. Use lots and lots of lube.

By the way the maximum diameter that is comfortable for me is 1 3/8 inch, but 7 inches long is fine.

My wife pegs me about once a week and we have been doing it for years.

Have fun and let us know.

You can PM me for more details.
    } img.imageResizerActiveClass{cursor:nw-resize !important;outline:1px dashed black !important;} img.imageResizerChangedClass{z-index:300 !important;max-width:none !important;max-height:none !important;} img.imageResizerBoxClass{margin:auto; z-index:99999 !important; position:fixed; top:0; left:0; right:0; bottom:0; border:1px solid white; outline:1px solid black;}

4. Fantastic advice! Thank you both. We managed a whole blowjob last night with my finger in his ass the whole time. It was explosive for both of us! And he revealed that he's been enjoying an old bullet vibe of mine on his own time (I wondered where that one went!) for external stimulation. We're well on our way!

5. oldkinky

oldkinky Member

Sounds like you are making progress. A blowjob with prostate stimulation is fantastic. Have you purchased a beginner kit yet? When you get the kit if you put on the harness with dildo he should be very excited. It is so erotic to see her wearing the harness especially when she rubs lube on the dildo and talks about what she is going to do to me.
    img.imageResizerActiveClass{cursor:nw-resize !important;outline:1px dashed black !important;} img.imageResizerChangedClass{z-index:300 !important;max-width:none !important;max-height:none !important;} img.imageResizerBoxClass{margin:auto; z-index:99999 !important; position:fixed; top:0; left:0; right:0; bottom:0; border:1px solid white; outline:1px solid black;}

6. terracotta27

terracotta27 Member

sounds like you taking the right steps to slowly introduce him to new things and anal stimulation and you are not forcing or guilt-ing him. I think your approach will eventually pay off.

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Maybe he has a few ideas of his own he hasn't mentioned yet either.
    Maybe you should get him to give you anal even if its just with a strap on dildo.

8. oldkinky

oldkinky Member

By the way-our favorite dildos for pegging are Vibrating Mistress(silicone 1 3/8 inch diameter and 6 inches long) from Vixen Creations and Vibrating Leisure(Silicone 1 1/4 inch wide and 7 inches long made by Tantus). My wife also likes to masturbate with the Mistress. So hot to watch her cum with it inside her. Does he watch you masturbate?

img.imageResizerActiveClass{cursor:nw-resize !important;outline:1px dashed black !important;} img.imageResizerChangedClass{z-index:300 !important;max-width:none !important;max-height:none !important;} img.imageResizerBoxClass{margin:auto; z-index:99999 !important; position:fixed; top:0; left:0; right:0; bottom:0; border:1px solid white; outline:1px solid black;}

9. peace time

peace time Guest

peg me please