Peeing naked outside

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by J-dog, Feb 4, 2009.

1. J-dog

J-dog Member

Has anyone ever been naked outside, backyard or anything and decided to pee. If yes, ever been caught?

2. I pee off my porch all the time. The neighbors love it.

3. nicnic

nicnic Banned

where do you live, I wanna come see!

4. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

whats kinky about peeing outside?

i sleep nude and i pee outside,so yes i do it frequently,and since i dont have neighbors,no i havent been caught. not that i would care if i was...

5. I do enjoy being in my backyard naked, and my neighbor on my south side gets very excited when I do. He pretends to have business next to the fence, weeding and so forth, and stares thru the fence at me. It is quite exciting for me, and maybe for him too.

6. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Cool! Any pics of that? Ha! Juussssstttt kidding! :D

7. Gumby

Gumby Banned

Bring me a chair too!

8. searchingfool

searchingfool Member

i piss outside all the time. when my wife is away, i like to walk around the back yard naked and hard. i love taking a piss and will do so in a way someone may catch a glimpse.

9. soccer10

soccer10 Member

Wow, peeing naked outside isn't really that big of a deal. I have been doing it since I was young. Since we live in a mountain, no ever sees me. It's just really convienent because you don't have to aim. It's especially convienent when you have morning wood because we all know how hard it is to pee in the toilet like that

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

I've peed outside plenty of times, and i've been seen peeing outside more than i care to find out so what, that's kinda what happens when you live outside for any extended period of time with a large group of people. i don't quite get how that's kinky, i mean unless you just get turned on by watching people piss.

11. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

How the hell does this qualify as real kinky?

12. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

I pee outside all the time.

One of these days, I'ma figure out how to pee my name in the snow.

13. zenloki

zenloki Member

don't know about spelling your name but you could hang from a rope and pee some sort of crazy stuff like a human spirograph.

14. Gumby

Gumby Banned

I'd love to see you pee outside...

15. dutch

dutch Member

I walk around and mark all the trees and bushes...even the fire hydrant in the front yard. Women walking by stop and sniff and I watch from the window.

16. Gumby

Gumby Banned

Sometimes at night in the mall or grocery store parking lots, I pee on peoples car door handles...

17. horny18

horny18 Member

I sleep naked also,so when I get out of bed with my morning wood I just take it outside and have a piss off the deck,I think I have been seen before ,I kind of like it.

18. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

We use to have a lemon tree in our backyard, i pee'd on it all the time, i use to think it was good for the lemons lol.

19. Me I like to pee when i have a full bladder or when Im thinking dirty thoughts about a girl in her sexy see thru panties, pussy showing. That gets me to shoot quit a load onto the bushes in the back yard in the nude. Or just pull my bigboy cock out and let mother nature take over. Ah what a feeling it is. I love it.

20. Ah has anyone peed in front of their girlfriend her watching you do it. And did she get turned on by it?