Pee Fetish ? Tried it

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by coolkenny13, Apr 28, 2009.

1. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Well-Known Member

What he said - also, catching a women peeing (in a park e.g.) particularly back in the day when you saw panties rucked up wound her stocking tops can cause a curious euphoria to ripple through the body like a sparky frisson. It's not good etiquette to stare open mouthed though - or stand cloe and masturbate so that your load hits her panties before she can ull them up.

A simple, "pardon me', while turning away, but remaining in the area in case she wants to reward your savoir faire with an invitation back to her kitchen for a cup of tea - is meet

2. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

Showers a great place to start with. I would press my cock against her back or belly and pee.

Me too I'm looking forward to meeting up with this guy I know for some pee fun.

Hook up with me honey I'd be happy to pee on and in you, and to have you pee on me and in my mouth. :toilet:

3. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Well-Known Member

You could e a tester for Foley catheters. Mr. Foley makes a nickel every time someone has one run (as we say in the trade)

4. cincy

cincy Well-Known Member

Seven months ago I asked my wife if I could taste here pee...she agreed but we found out she can only pee on the toilet, we tried every position, but she could not pee in my mouth. Finally, she sat on the toilet and peed on her fingers and let me lick her fingers...very erotic but we wanted more. We solved the problem. I bought a Camping Porta Potty on ebay for 20 bucks.
    It works great and I now enjoy drinking her pee every morning and every night before bed.

5. rollingalong

rollingalong yabba dab-a-doobie

that is fucked up on all levels

I call bullshit

1 person likes this.
  6. cincy

cincy Well-Known Member

You may be correct "that is fucked up on all levels", drinking pee, is not everybody's cup of tea, but I am a kinky old man.

As far as it being "bullshit", I may have been a little misleading. A couple of weeks ago, we agreed that every night would be a time for my wife's pleasure only, so I no longer get a night time pee treat, only in the morning.