Pee Fetish ? Tried it

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by coolkenny13, Apr 28, 2009.

1. punk_rock

punk_rock Member

Its good fun. My gf and I do it as a very regular part of sex. As many people have said its sterile so no dangers! A good one that i enjoy is having her staddle my face, give her gentle oral and let her release lil squirts of piss over a period of time, feels great for both.

Have fun!!!!

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

When I'm in the shower, I always pee while in it & also use my pee for other kinky things. I also sometimes when I'm desperate to pee, try & hold off peeing for as long as I can just for the hell of it. I have never tasted my own pee. Don't know if I would like the taste ?

3. Exactly so.
    Especially for the opposite sex.
    As a male, the girls peeing was something forbidden to you during adolescence.

I was involved for several years with a woman who always peed on me during sex.
    Loved it.

4. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

[SIZE=10.5pt]I Love pee play[/SIZE]! It’s a huge turn on to me. Started with me watching my wife pee, then eventually move on to me going down on her after. Sometimes after my morning coffee I have to pee again, so instead of going to the washroom I will pee in my coffee cup and pour it down the sink and refill my cup with coffee. When I’m really in the mood I will pee in the cup, take it in my mouth and spit it in the sink.

[SIZE=10.5pt]I have wet my jeans while standing in the bathtub. That was hot. Almost every time I shower I will pee on myself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Recently I have found myself fantasising about letting a man pee in my mouth. I am a oral bisexual so why not bring the two together, [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]pee fetishes[/SIZE] and cock sucking.

[SIZE=10.5pt]My wife is the same she has to pee real badly and when she gets over me she can't pee. I don't know why, and have never found a [/SIZE]resolution.

Yes doing the forbidden thing is part of the reason, being bad (wetting pants), and curiosity (voyeuristic aspect to watching people pee) is a big part of it for me.

1 person likes this.
  5. fcciv

fcciv New Member

Any single females who are interested in peeing for me? (male)

6. Wet_finger

Wet_finger Well-Known Member

yeah, i tried it. both ways (him peeing on me and me peeing on him). cant say i didnt like it. but it wasnt something that amazed me.

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I'm into urethra play - inserting things into it & it feels very kinky doing it

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

this is why you shouldn't just ban someone because they annoy you. without hipforums to occupy their time and talk them down from their bad ideas, they end up sticking things into their dickhole.

1 person likes this.
  9. Stevemac10

Stevemac10 Well-Known Member

It's warm

10. Stevemac10

Stevemac10 Well-Known Member

It's very erotic once you get passed the hell no part! Very erotic for both. Love it

11. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Being peed on in the shower or peeing on somebody in the shower is really very erotic. I love it and wish Little Wifey would indulge me more often.

12. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile

Nothing more exciting than peeing on a live electric fence. Gives you this great feeling that you're still alive....

13. Ok my man has a bit off a piss fetish... He's not really explored it yet and neither have I... He pissed on my clit in the bath once but that's it. We'd like to take it further, How would you guys recommend progressing with this? I'd like to surprise him when we're fucking by just lifting up and pissing all over his dick and balls but don't no if I can relax enough to do that... Any advice?

14. I really want my bf to piss on me, we've joked around about it. He tells me he is going to piss on me or wants me to piss on him as a joke. But when I say serious 'you do actually want it don't you?' He says 'fuck no, that's disgusting'

I want him to piss inside me while he is fucking me, I want him to piss on my face and in my mouth. But I'm way too scared to ask for it seriously.

3 people like this.
  15. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Have a shower with him and just pissed on him. He may be incredibly turned on watching you and return the favour!

1 person likes this.
  16. He has specifically said he doesn't understand how people can be turned on by piss and that he doesn't want anyone to piss on him.

I think maybe when he is really turned on and feeling dominate he would like to piss on me, especially if he saw how turned on and wet it would make me. But it would probably be a one off thing.

Maybe I should just keep it a fantasy...

17. I only like to do it in the shower.

I like to watch guys piss anywhere. Maybe I'm envious of being able to aim. ;)

18. the time I remember I drank pee... It was a period in my life when I was drinking lots and lots of cheap beer (the kind in a 24oz can). I had peed in one of the empty cans and left it on my desk to empty the next morning. Well in the morning I forgot and thought there was beer in it. I drank a little and it was my own pee.

I know.. a little off topic, but that's my pee fetish story.

19. Derok

Derok New Member

I've had this fetish for a while and have gotten to to it some with a random girl one time, but not in her mouth, just inside her while we had sex. I got her to piss in my mouth. We were in the shower and it was pretty hot.

Fast forward some time later and now I have a girlfriend. I'm really straightforward and am a really confident guy. I know not everyone is the same and not everyone has the same fetishes, but if you don't talk about them with your partner they will never happen.. well I told my gf early on in our relationship that I am interested in golden showers and haven't gotten to do it except once. Of course she was reluctant and she responded with "as long as you aren't into shit.." I told her I am not, which is true- scat is disgusting.

She's pissed on me one time while we were showering and didn't even tell me, she told me later.. I ended up doing the same thing to her another time and it was a huge turn on.

So we've talked about the golden shower here and there and she pretty much gave me the green light. I eased her into it by saying I wouldn't do it in the morning and it would be best to ease into things after drinking (clearish urine and lowered inhibitions). There isn't a plan on when to do this type of thing, you just need to lay the groundwork for acceptance.

So last night after entertaining friends at the pool and BBQing, everyone left and we are back at my apartment. I ask her to take a shower with me and we are in the bathroom, kissing and undressing.. well she's holding my dick and I tell her I'm going to pee on her.. she laughs saying "no you won't!" And despite being outside the bathtub I pee a little on her stomach we both bust out laughing because she didn't expect it and because we were drunk. We get in the shower, turning it on, and she's all like "I can't believe you did that over your floor, lol." I reply "it's tile floor and thought it would be funny, plus I had to go." We turn on the shower I'm still holding it in and I ask her if I can piss in her mouth. She says ok. I tell her to get on her knees and open her mouth. I tell her I'm about to let loose. As soon as I do it goes too far down her throat and she starts coughing and laughing, saying she didn't expect that to go down her throat like that. I let her clear her throat and I finish pissing in her mouth, and I was semi hard too.. she sucks me a little and that was that. Super intimate and extremely hot. I think we both feel closer to one another after the experience.

I can't wait for the next time and for her to piss in my mouth. I don't see it as degrading but more so as intimacy and it's a great experience to share as long as you are both (somewhat) comfortable.

The best thing for a relationship is communication! Good luck and have fun ;)

1 person likes this.
  20. undefeated

undefeated Member

hmm mixing the bathroom and sex doesn't do anything for me. guess im not as big a pervert as i thought