Pedophilia and Society's Demands for Body Modifications

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by BlissRainbow, Mar 10, 2013.

1. BlissRainbow

BlissRainbow Member

“The majority of letters that come into my magazine are from people who would like to see photographs of shaved genitalia. What they are really asking for is photographs of children, but they can’t come out and say it”. Excerpt from testimony by Larry Flint before the House subcommittee on crime, Sept. 20, 1997

The more I think about it, the more I’m connecting shaving to pedophilia NOT the crime the word “Pedophile” translates to “Child Lover” and “Pedophilia” translates “The word comes from the Greek: παῖς (paîs), meaning “child”, and φιλία (philía), “friendly love” or “friendship”.[27]“~Wikipedia, it has come to mean now “Lover of Children”.~ I once heard on an educational show about sexuality in the UK when the host was getting a biniki wax in order to participate in the stylish practices of modern soctiey’s hair-removal era, the professional removing her hair after removing her hair says, “Now you will be disireable to many men, you look a like a baby.” Huh, I wasn’t aware many men nowadays wanted to fuck babies.~

It seems to me that many people have always loved children in more than a friendship or family way, throughout history.~ The problem is that self-hatred has been a part of Humanity for centuries for many reasons but mainly for control, such self-hatred has not been easy to get rid over the centuries.~ I think that many people still love children, but their self-hatred causes them to hate themselves for feeling this so they suppress it to the point where they may not even be conciousley aware they have these feelings and thus project this self-hatred on everyone around them. But they still need a way to release these suppressed feelings. Since the views, culture, laws, and practices of every society is formed by the majority naturally many societies have come to condemn and crimanilize Pedophilia while simoultaneously encouraging practices, appearances, and modes of behaviour that make one’s sexual partner and/or lover appear more child-like.~ These include shaving, or removing of hair in order to appear more child-like, round faces in women, large in proportion to their bodies heads, large round eyes, small stature, skinny bodies, timid, needy, delicate, clingy, vulnerable, fragile, and submissive behavior.~

2. BlissRainbow

BlissRainbow Member

Am I the only one who sees this connection, nope, but am I of a minority willing to openly talk about this maybe.~

3. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

Am I to understand that you're suggesting that peoples' preference for shaved genitalia indicates or suggests they're pedophiles?

4. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

hair is kind of gross to some people, especially a huge bush of unkempt hair. some people like it, some people prefer it trimmed, and some people like it to be completely gone.

some people also like fucking children, but i don't think that there is a connection between the two.

5. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

Of course there isn't. And anyone who'd assert there was has some issues themselves, IMO.

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i cant stand hair in my mouth...even a stray mustache hair of my own in my mouth makes me gag

7. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I don't think that this is true. shaved genital hair might be associated with youth or appear neater and therefor be more appealing

likewise, most women prefer men who don't have beards

not having a beard might make a man look younger, maybe less masculine, and neater

8. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I fear you've struck to close to home for some folks. I've often said the same and found little agreement. I think the concept threatens folks self image. I've long prefered 'hairy hippie chicks" errrrrrr I mean women. lol

9. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

That would be because it's an asinine, if quite telling assertion.

The fact of the matter is that many sexual psychologists believe that people who believe this way are the ones who have pedophilic tendencies, and project those onto others in an attempt to normalize their own insecurities associated with those feelings.

10. Ranger

They are entitled to their 'beliefs', all I really know is that the women I've known with the self confidence to do as they find comfortable are much more fun, adventurous and better playmates and I found the same to hold true in Europe and Great Britain.

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Actually, Larry Flynt said it. He should know, he's peddled some heinous smut in his day.

12. Raga_Mala

Raga_Mala Psychedelic Monk

I think the OP is actually right on the money, except I don't agree with the "oppression" model.

I think it is far more healthy for adults to exercise there pedophilic fantasies with other (naturally or artificially pedomorphic) adults rather than having sex with youngsters.

It is actually, as far as I am concerned, beyond question that a majority of men are attracted to pedomorphic traits in women. Evolutionarily this makes sense: a girl is biologically able to reproduce right after puberty hits, and for many reasons this is the most desirable time to impregnate her (longest period of reproductive health ahead of her, period of greatest fertility, etc etc). However I think society has recognized that socially and psychologically children aren't ready for many of the aspects of adult relationships, so we have established the "age of consent" phenomenon.

Personally I have been attracted to young pubescent girls but for their sake (and my own) would never ever act on that. To do so would be straight-up wrong. I have never been attracted to a pre-pubescent child in a sexual way, and I believe that kind of attraction is probably more pathological.

Fred64 likes this.
  13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Monstro bush for me. And armpits. I saw enough hairless clam while playing doctor in my pre-teens.

14. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

Larry Flynt can only speak for Larry Flynt. In fact, I'd suspect he's the poster child for the projection I was speaking of in my last post. So he's hardly worthy of being held up as someone who can speak on behalf of everyone on this particular subject.

You have to make some pretty ridiculous leaps in logic (to the extent you use any) to be able to attach a preference for a clean-shaven pubis to pedophilic tendencies, IMO, especially given that the vast majority of people who do hold such preferences do so because it's cleaner and there's no hair getting in your mouth or teeth. That hardly has even the remotest of correlation to someone who finds prepubescent children erotic.

15. Ranger

What evidence do you that this is the reason the vast majority of people hold such preferences? IMO it's bc the corperate advertising machine has given the public a mass 'Barby Doll' complex an image which turns my stomach.

16. BlissRainbow

BlissRainbow Member

When something is introduced into a culture that is sensationalized as something good and desirable, even if it actually causes serious health problems for those who do it, the culture will invent reasons to find it desirable and healthy (if possible) whether they are based on any kind of fact or evidence or not.~

17. BlissRainbow

BlissRainbow Member

Women:

"It started with an article released May, 1915, in Harper's Bazaar. Words expressed in the article such as "objectionable hair" led women to begin shaving under their arms. Fashion did play a role in this transition because the style at the time was sleeveless tops.

Razor sales quickly doubled and the campaign was a tremendous success. Over the next several decades as skirt lines began to inch upward, the practice of shaving the legs became more widespread.

An inference is made to the famous Greta Garbo pinup around World War II and her smooth legs as the final catalyst for North American women to embrace shaving their legs."

Read more: History Behind Women Shaving Their Legs | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_5340337_history-behind-women-shaving-legs.html#ixzz2OKg3eClQ

Men:

History

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Alexander the Great's shaven image on the Alexander Mosaic, 2nd Century BC

Before the advent of razors, hair was sometimes removed using two shells to pull the hair out or using water and a sharp tool. In some Native American tribes, at the time of contact with British colonists, it was customary for men and women to remove all bodily hair using these methods.[4] Although back around 3000 BC, when copper tools were developed, copper razors were invented. The idea of an aesthetic approach to personal hygiene may have begun at this time, though Egyptian priests may have practiced something similar to this earlier. Alexander the Great strongly promoted shaving during his reign in the 4th century BCE to avoid "dangerous beard-grabbing in combat", and because he believed it looked tidier.[5]

For Men:

Myths

Shaving does not cause terminal hair to grow back thicker or coarser or darker.[9][10] This belief arose because hair that has not been cut has a tapered end (due to wear), whereas, after cutting, there is no taper. Thus, it appears thicker, and feels coarser due to the sharper, unworn edges. The fact that shorter hairs are "harder" (less flexible) than longer hairs also contributes to this effect.[11] Hair can also appear darker after it grows back because hair that has never been cut is often lighter due to sun exposure. In addition, as humans grow older hair tends to grow coarser and in more places on the face and body.[citation needed] For example, a teenager may start shaving their face or legs at around 16, but as they age hair will start to grow more abundantly and thicker, leading some to believe this was due to the shaving, but in reality is just part of the aging process. ~ Wikipedia

Dangers:

"A lack of pubic hair doesn’t, in itself, affect health in any other way. But the method of hair removal can affect health. The infectious risks of these practises, particularly among those with a weakened immune system, is often under-appreciated.

Salon conditions and tools employed for removal can transmit bacterial infections. And shaving can cause small skin tears (even some that are not visible) that can provide additional sites for sexually transmitted infections (STI). A 20-year-old Australian woman with poorly controlled diabetes, for instance, had to go to hospital with life-threatening Streptococcus pyogenes and Herpes simplex infection of her genitalia following a routine Brazilian wax." ~ http://theconversation.com/bare-necessity-public-health-implications-of-removing-pubic-hair-8737

Whether it be a marketing campaign and the latest 'fashion' for women or a great military leader for men, great influences that advertise and sensationalize the removal of hair often sway the tide of history.~

18. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

yeah it's pedophilia.

19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

In My Humble Opinion Shaving Has Nothing To Do

With Pedophilia, It's Just A Current Fashion Trend, And Like All Fashion

Trends Throughout History, This Too Will Die, Only To Be Revived

In 10 Years Time.

Totally Harmless And Is Easly Reversable...:).

I Am More Concerned By The Current Fashion Trend Of Tattoos, In All

The Years I Have Seen Fashions Come And Go, This Is Clearly The

Most "Brain Dead" One I Have Ever Had To Misfortune To Encounter...:(.

The Current Generation Has Been Described As The Most Highly

Educated Generation Ever, Yet They Can't Tell The Difference Between

"Fickle Fashion" And Something You Have To Wear For LIFE...:(

Cheers Glen.

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

do you have any of your own words..or are you just going to keep cut and pasting?