Pedicure

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Barefoot Rick, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I would like to know if some men get pedicures? Yesterday i got a pedicure like i do every month and where i go to have it done some of the people that work there know who i am . The call me barefoot Rick and this time i had a new girl doing my pedicure. I forgot to take off my anklet and my toe ring so when she was starting the pedicure she looked at my toe ring and anklet and ask me if i could remove them i said sure. And as i was removing the two from my foot she said that i have pretty bare feet for a guy and the toe ring and anklet looks real good on me. Has that ever happened to any other guy ??

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Um....Duh.... Why Would You Have To Remove A Toe Ring For A Pedicure....???? I Fail To Comprehend Dude....???

Cheers Glen.

3. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Older men sometimes have foot problems, and a professional pedicure by trained health professionals is more common.

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Is This A Reply To My Post.....Or The "OP's"...???

Cheers Glen.

5. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The OP, although they might not admit it, they often enjoy the experience as much as anyone.

6. Barefoot Rick

Will my toe ring gets in there way when they remove dead skin from the bottom of my bare feet and my toe ring is getting thin the gold is thin from walking barefoot and i don't want to lose it . As a full time barefooter the ground and rocks and other stuff that i walk on will wear the gold down on my toe ring.

7. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

I started getting pedicures back in the day before most men ever considered getting them. One particular time I received a call from a salon confirming an appointment that I had previously made, I was not sure what to make of that call. When I arrived for my pedicure at the scheduled day and time, the nail tech was surprised I showed up as she thought someone was playing a trick on her. She was about to leave the salon for another job and due to the fact that she was leaving, she had thought someone would be funny and pose as a guy getting a pedicure over the phone!! Surprise, it was real. During the service a couple of gals who worked there decided to come over and watch, I was told I have nice feet. The girl giving me treatment didn't seemed to mind at all as she took her time and didn't rush through it.

Another date and time when I was getting my haircut at a totally different hair shop, I had a stylist telling me that I have cute toes as I was wearing flip flops. Another time at the same location I had another stylist compliment me on my toe ring. I just love it when a woman tells you that you have nice feet. It sounds so sweet! It really makes your day.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

I get them often, dont really bother telling about it, its just a nice foot scrub and relaxing..
    I feel like a horse getting their hooves done. Im really nothing but livestock and income to the person do it, they dont mind at all. They always say nice things, humans do that sometimes.

9. Barefoot Rick

So do i it's nice when a woman tells you that you have nice looking toes and the toe ring looks nice on your toes. And its nice that once in a while i have a guy ask me where do i get the anklet and toe ring. And i will tell him where and sometimes they will ask if i ever painted my toes. I tell them once for a costume party i dressed up as a horny woman in stocking ,bra and panties oh and in high heels my toes where a bark red. And i would have people ask me if I'm a man under the costume. They told me i make a nice looking woman. But i love being barefoot walking in heels is hard.

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Iv'e Got 5 Toe Rings....2 Gold And 3 High Grade Stainless Steel That I Made On My Lathe......I Can Only

Get One Off Easily.......The Other 4 Need A Special Tool.....And To Make Things Even More

Complicated They Have Been On So Long 11 1/2 Years I Can't Revolve Them To Insert

The Tool.......So I Guess I'll Be Dying With Them On......LOL...:laughing:

Cheers Glen.

11. j17435

j17435 Member

I'm considering getting a pedicure for the first time.
    Mainly to get polish applied nicely - I'm getting better but so far it's mostly luck if it turns out okay.
    But I think it would be weird sitting in there with a bunch of ladies, everyone getting their hands and feet attended to, lol.

I've been wearing a thin leather anklet for a while.
    Just recently decided I kinda like wearing gray or blue polish and one ring.

12. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Yes, that happen to me once. There's nothing wrong with a guy having a gal tend to his feet. It's so relaxing, it won't bother you. In fact the ladies might be impressed. I can recall one time I was walking through a mall when I passed a nail salon. Up front was a guy getting a pedicure, so there might be a chance that you might not be the only one.

riverman18 likes this.
  13. goodearth

goodearth Member

A Few friends have been trying to get me to do it, but it would just seem kind of weird to me. I know it’s not logical, but still. I didn’t even think about a bunch of ladies watching me do it..........DANG!!!

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^...Just Take The Daily Newspaper With You......Immerse Yourself In It And Ignore Them.....

That's What I Do In Waiting Rooms.......Also Very Relaxing......:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

goodearth likes this.
  15. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Perhaps we are at the 7th age.... Sans able to reach down to cut our toe nails. :yum::yum::yum:

All the world's a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players;
    They have their exits and their entrances,
    And one man in his time plays many parts,
    His acts being seven ages. At first, the infant,
    Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms.
    Then the whining schoolboy, with his satchel
    And shining morning face, creeping like snail
    Unwillingly to school. And then the lover,
    Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad
    Made to his mistress' eyebrow. Then a soldier,
    Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard,
    Jealous in honor, sudden and quick in quarrel,
    Seeking the bubble reputation
    Even in the cannon's mouth. And then the justice,
    In fair round belly with good capon lined,
    With eyes severe and beard of formal cut,
    Full of wise saws and modern instances;
    And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts
    Into the lean and slippered pantaloon,
    With spectacles on nose and pouch on side;
    His youthful hose, well saved, a world too wide
    For his shrunk shank, and his big manly voice,
    Turning again toward childish treble, pipes
    And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all,
    That ends this strange eventful history,
    Is second childishness and mere oblivion,
    Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything.

16. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^...In The 11 Years I Have Been A Member Here I Have Never Had A Response To My Posts

Of That Magnitude...:screamcat:...But I Do Wish To Reply To The Last Line.......I Am Only Sans A Few Teeth......

My Eyes Are Perfect......My Taste Is Perfect......But As I Sit Here I Am Sans Clothes......:laughing:

Cheers Glen.

17. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I got a pedicure not too long ago (for the first time in 10 years), and it was surprisingly luxurious and pleasant. I can see why people get them regularly, gender aside.

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

or if you're under 50, just take your phone.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Get a Ped Egg.

20. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Grrrrrrrr.....:angry:

Cheers Glen.