pedicure?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by italianopalo, Sep 28, 2006.

1. italianopalo

italianopalo Member

Hello everyone, I'm just an average person with asian parents, so you know the 'house' rules don't you? :D

Anyway, I wanted to ask, are pedicures good with going bf? Because I'm barefoot most of the time (except in dirty places) I have quite rough soles. If I reduced the callouses and the thickness, would it create a bad effect? And would it make your feet dirty more quickly or slowly? :confused:

many thanks

2. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

There can be nothing wrong with a pedicure. Others here have described doing this, mostly Barefoot Matthew. I plan to try it soon, although I give myself a good scrubbing in the bath every day. (I'm barefoot outdoors more than half the year in this climate, but I'm one of the clean ones---out-voted every time!)[​IMG]

3. bareftdad4bareftboi

bareftdad4bareftboi Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I get a few pedicures a year - I work in an office and wear mostly sandals there so I like my toes looking clean (dirt under my toenails and stuff) - my soles are a different story - and the peds dont affect the toughness of them, it just kind of makes them look smoother