peacefuljeffrey...this one's for you

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by moonshyne, Jan 19, 2005.

1. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

Every other post I've read of yours is bitching about someone's spelling. I'd just like to say that if you're using that in an argument with someone to discredit them, it's pretty damn weak. Some of the smartest and most creative people ever to live are/were poor spellers.

Sorry, that just bugs the shit out of me when someone thinks that they can dismiss the opinions of others for such a stupid reason...now carry on with your pig-headed, racist ways. :)

Go away now....I mean it, every damn one of you. Don't even bother replying here. Go on now, shoo. :p

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

not gonna happen. join us in the flame warriors thread, go ahead and call him the grammarian, you know you wanna. i'm looking for my own person, but i'm such a huge combination of really bad behavior that i can't choose just one.

3. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

Well, you could just the "the bitch"....that ought to cover all those bad behaviours in one nice, short word.

And I thought I told you not to post here....can't you read? :p

4. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

leave jefray alon its the onlie place he feels likea man......other then that ....he just someones bitch

5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I agree, lets leave her alone, and then maybe she will leave everyone ells alone