Peace-pheonix, the final revenge..

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by PinkMoon, May 17, 2004.

1. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

Bonnie is in crisis talks with teddars and eeeeeeeeeeeeyoooooore!!

With bonnie being married to Clyde.. She feels she needs to go over to the dark side and be with him!!

With added pressure from SAlly Evil Bear.. My gawd!! What will they do?

watch this space!!

2. zopilote

zopilote Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

my teddies are mercenaries. i will pledge the support of mr. nosey, piglet, christopher and teddy to the person who can supply me with the highest amount of mr. kipling apple pies.

it may only be four compared to other peoples many, but mr. nosey is a penguin.

i think you see my point.

3. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

Damien the anti-frog would like to join...

He's an evil drugs baron with a mexican hat (like Good Johnathan's except kooler because I got it off some tequila at Luchi's party)

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

ALso, Dinosaur, Zippy, Nelephant & the aisha thing I got off Neopets would like to join but I'm too lazy to find the pictures of them :p

4. PinkMoon

PinkMoon Senior Member

zopilote, join the side of goodness and i promise all the mr kipling apple pies you could ever desire, further more i have bears in high places who could arrange you a tour of the apple pie factory
    however i hope it doesn't come to that, i feel that your morals will guide you in the right direction..
    everyone else
    thankyou for your support in this difficult struggle, im glad to see you are taking it seriously..
    dandilion blood i fully understand why your bears want to protest... war is never nice and im afraid this one wont be either and may end in poo..but appeasement of sal wont work, he will just try to brain wash more to gain support...
    ellie you have an important role now - to save clyde.. just remember on this side we have unlimited haribo (do i need to convince more?!)
    for all of you, join me and we shall have a bear fest to celebrate when we finish, as well as a teddy bears picnic...

5. Alomiakoda

WHat about a frogs picnic?

Poor Damien...

6. PinkMoon

PinkMoon Senior Member

i do apologise that was cruel and insensitive on me..
    it will be a picnic for all those that join me..
    and there will be chocolate fingers and party rings and cucumber sandwiches..

7. Alomiakoda

Squashed fly biscuits?

8. PinkMoon

PinkMoon Senior Member

I'm taking orders for the victory party now :)

but first we must win...get ready troops .. war will soon commence..

9. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Erykah, considering Damien is the anti-frog, isn't it obvious which side he should fight for? In a black and white world, we're the bad guys, come do some evil wickid deeds with us, Rich's gay pony is also welcome! Kelso, I used to work in the cakes department in the Co-Op, the apple pies are yours for the taking. Moreover, we are an army without morals, we shall plunder and pillage and reap and take all we see. Any apple pies in Kat's factory will be yours once we have destroyed her! Then we can sit up all night playing Final Fantasy 8 and gorging ourselves on Apple Pies whilst the victory pyres burn high into the twighlight skies. Join us!

10. Claire

Claire Senior Member

:eek: my toys have been won over to the dark side...

Now to be known as: Evil Tweetie and Evil Hippo

they have been highly trained in the art of... turning a blind eye, scouting missions and arms trading:p

Love Clairexxx

11. Peace-Phoenix

Mwuahahahaha, my force of Evil Bears and Evil Toy Associates grows day by day. I feel it is you who shall be suffering from defeat my dear StinkMoon. Face it, all your loyal supporters are turning to the dark side, it's not too late to avert a war you have no hope of winning....

12. Alomiakoda

Hmmm...I wonder how you got persuaded *rolls eyes*

And I might join the dark side...will I get Dr Pepper and cheesecake?

13. Peace-Phoenix

Just to demonstrate that nothing in this world is sacred, nor free from the corruptive influence of evil at its most powerful, here I display to you, my latest twisted creations, and conversions to the cause of the Evil Toys!

14. Alomiakoda

I would like to announce that Damien and I have switched sides, due to bribes of cheesecake and Dr Pepper.

We will also enlist Julian the Gay Pride Pony,and Jimothy, the only gay in the village

15. PinkMoon

PinkMoon Senior Member

hey everyone,
    if you join my side ill tel you sals middle name.. he keeps very quiet about it .. but i know!

16. Peace-Phoenix

Alas I fear you have already lost. In seeking to recruit toys to your cause you have alas stooped lower than I myself in bribery, corruption and warmongering. You have yourself turned to the dark side! My Evil Bears may have red eyes, but your heart is black, black as the very night itself....

17. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

Crisis talks are over in the household... Judging by the new look of the head quarters here.. Teddars, bonnie and eeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyore have gone down to the DARK SIDE!!..

They will be meeting up with Evil Sally Bear next week!!.. It's all out of my hands now!!! They are EVIL!!

18. Peace-Phoenix

That doesn't seem to leave you with many allies left does it StinkMoon. You can't go starting wars without an army....

19. moominmamma

moominmamma Member

Pink Moon , I am so sorry but my family has reminded me of my pacifism, so I have to withdraw Edward Bear and Green Dragon. They are both willing to serve as medical aid and comforters to any toys who should be frayed in conflict.

Even worse, my son Tim,Peace Phoenixs' protegee, has given his full support to the Sal regime and sends,Captain Cheeks(a baboon), Lieutenant Beaky(a kiwi),Butterfree( a butterfly pokemon) ,Fourth Officer Blue(a bluejay), and Spotty Neck( a giraffe) . He has also persuaded his brother Hamish to send Rosie and Jim, and Lassie the dog, but unless Maon joins either side I think they should join me in a state of neutrality.

20. PinkMoon

PinkMoon Senior Member

YOu may have these weapons and great army but i am not fearful of you
    why not you may ask?
    as long as i have the support of henry i have the support of the bear world, they may be against me at the moment but they will seek goodness when it is most important...plus rosie has agreed to support me and she super cool :)