pay it forward

Discussion in 'Movies' started by squeaky.surrealist, Jan 2, 2005.

1. jus saw it for the n'th time on hbo:p

absolutely loved that movie...
    and it often makes me wonder....... would it really make our world utopian?

2. hiro

hiro pursue it

Probably not but good concept.

3. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

Yeah, the concept, though excruciatingly simple, still seems to be too hard for most people. I thought it was a wonderful movie that actually had a good ending.

4. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

something happened to me in real life that related EXATLY to the movie.

Me and a few friends went out to eat some sushi at this restruant, and as we were trying to pay for, we couldnt figure out who was paying what portion of the bill for the food. We spent at least 10 minutes trying to figure it out until the people next to us said "dont worry about it, we will pay for you." we thought they were just kidding, but this actually happened! All they asked in return was to just use the money for something good (basically pay it foward!)

its a good movie by the way :D

5. CUtheRE

CUtheRE Member

about as rediculous as k-pax

6. Loki84

Loki84 Member

There are only two movies that have ever made me cry. one was the lion king, and the other was pay it forward. It's such a beautiful film, and I'd advise everyone to watch it. And even more people to actually do it.

7. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

it was a pretty good movie... I'd like to think that something like that would work but I doubt many people would give up their car to a stranger...

8. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

Aw i loved this movie.. But it was so sad..
    =/