patrick timpone

Discussion in 'Let Food Be Your Medicine' started by carrot flesh, May 16, 2006.

1. carrot flesh

carrot flesh Member

hey, great idea for a forum. have you ever heard of the raw living foods diet? check out http://www.patricktimpone.com sometime if you havent..and check it out if you have too. theres some Awesome past radio recordings, and free david wolfe lectures which are always fun. have you ever heard of david wolfe? hes pretty highly regarded across the country now.. and is really a proponent of a movement that he believes is gonna save the world, the raw foods movement which has grown so much in the past 10 years when you really look at it and just get into its whole trip. its really something radical and revolutionary, but completley healing on every imagineable level at the same time too.

raw foods essentially is letting food be your medecine always, and actually feeling really good and healed in the process after eating purely enough for a while. i dont want to say you have to eat pure though, that makes it sound sorda scary...its totally not and its completley easy if you just put the intention and energy into finding out what is actually raw and right, and these people have made their lifes goal to make that easier on you.

his latest trip is reishi mushrooms which are a chinese tonic type of thing...their supposed to work consistently on your core esscence in a highly noticeable and healthy way. their adaptogens basically, meaning their intelligent and they basically go into you and fix anything that needs it. your immune needs raising, its raised.. needs lowering, its dropped,and so on and so forth with evvverything. just all around healing everywhere. not tripping, but really seeing things from just really high perspectives, which is what raw foods is about.

.. being a huuge health nut, its funny how into terrence mckenna david is...but he once talked about this mushroom theory in one of his lectures, how mushrooms are actually aliens...their the second most electron dense substances in existance, and they are the only thing that survive space travel. this is a fact, that they are the only thing that survive space travel for extended periods of time and colonize if life permits, mushroom spores. their also more connected than the human mind..like when you see a cluster of mushrooms in the wild, thats actually one mushroom. the mycelium below is one huge network with more connections and fibers than our minds have. its really really interesting stuff...and you can just tell this guy is full of love and not selling you anything, though he does run an amazing business at rawfood.com... but its just so great to have someone who knows so much and is so obviously blessed with an abundance of flow in his lifes amazing work.. and to just have someone you can actually trust and feel. i really wanna get his book the sunfood diet success system..but i have all these lectures and message boards i go to, i still got plenty to try as is...but im sure it would be an amazing book to put in my library and i really do need to read more.

but these shows are really inspiring and enlightening, hella entertaining and funny at times too. patrick timpone is just one of those really really good souls still left on the earth.. he just has this really really high and pure vibe to him... i love listening to his show so much. something about just listening to him for a while really resonates with me and puts me in a great mood... much more so than most of the abstract musical junk i tend to listen half-assedly to when i surf the net...

another site worth checking out; http://www.tut.com not really physical health related but i just wanted to plug that somewhere...

2. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

raw foods are a great source of enzymes. it's important to chew well though. and i think that cooked foods definitely are valuable too, i seem to need warm foods more in the colder months, and raw more in the warmer months. when we quit dairy i thumbed thru a lot of raw vegan literature to try to find ways to cope. interesting stuff.

3. EENNKKII

EENNKKII Guest

Guys Patrick has updated his KLBJ Radio show page on his old website and he now runs a new free website which is awesome... not just Food but also health and wealth and lots of other cool interview all available download or streaming via MP3s. He has interview Dr Hulda Clark and she has to be one of the most important Dr of our time and has been curing folks of cancer for years! Like Dr Max Gerson also.

The new website is called One Radio Network and has I think over 150 free MP3 interviews. He did charge but now he asks for donations and to purchase products from Dr and other professionals he recommends.

This is the website: http://www.oneradionetwork.com/

My fav interview is Dr Cusson... what a scream that guy is.