past sexual partners,

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by weysally, Mar 21, 2023.

1. weysally

weysally Members

has your sexual past every cought up on you, my eldest daughter has just starting dating this young man, trouble is, a few years ago, I brought him and his mate home and we had sex, what do I do?

Harry7272 likes this.
  2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Mrs. Robinson, would be a movie to all watch together. Just kidding!

Lookin4fun60148 likes this.
  3. weysally

weysally Members

no joking about this please,

4. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Sorry sometimes just look at the lite side. What's done is done. I can see where you may not your daughter to find out, but you wouldn't want to stop true love, if in fact he's the one for her. I can see it might feel awkward, being around, but if he's cool he would never tell.

mwdude likes this.
  5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Just tell her.....time you came out to your own family; and she should know that her current bf is bi.

Simon :)

6. weysally

weysally Members

what fuck do you mean, he is Bi

7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Ah you're female ....sorry, I took it u were a guy. Apologies......

Must have been a nice meet for you ....and he can be honoured...both Mother n Daughter.....

Think someone is going to have to tell her imho...

Simon :)

8. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

@weysally The longer it goes on with nothing said the more guilty you will both feel. Someone needs to say something. Preferably him.
    I have separately massaged (with extras) mothers and daughters before, it always worked out best when something was said, no harm was ever done, in one case I ended up massaging them both laying next to each other (with extras still) and another ended up as a full-on threesome. Perhaps a threesome is something you might all enjoy?

6Sailor9 likes this.
  9. weysally

weysally Members

I don't think I will say anything for a while, it is only at the dating stage at this moment, and may fall through

10. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Possible it will not last. Hopefully on good terms and that he is decent with keeping secrets since you don’t want that part of your past to come out.

Not that I am suggesting you to talk about it, but here are some scenarios:
    What if you decide to clear the air one day and have it done on your terms?

What if you found out he told your daughter?
    What do you do or say next?

11. Holes

Holes Members

Thats a good one, but i also need to hear any up dates too. The best thing to do is broke them up and keep him away.

12. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Would it be any different if the man was well endowed? Would you want a guy hung like a horse screwing your daughter? A father has different views, in this case. They like to think of them sweet and innocent.

13. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

I’m confused…are you a female or male? And did the 2 dudes screw just you or did you all screw each other?

14. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Perhaps but, if it's she who dumps him, is he mature enough not to lash out whilst feeling hurt, and not to say something like, "Sure, whatever, it was better with your Mum anyway".
    I'm not sure the truth being revealed like that would be constructive.

15. weysally

weysally Members

I had a one-night stand with him well I'm fairly sure I did, and now he is with my daughter, but I think they will soon break up,

16. Holes

Holes Members

Well thats a good thing.

FredBrice likes this.
  17. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

That answers neither one of my questions but ok.

So you had a one-night stand with your daughter’s current boyfriend (allegedly according to you) and you don’t know what to do. Well, you can’t tell her because that’ll make you look bad so your only 2 options are to tell the boyfriend back off or just don’t say anything. Hopefully it fizzles out rather quickly but tbh you aren’t in control of anything at the moment. I mean you could tell your daughter but I don’t know what y’all relationship is like.

18. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Personally, I don't see any reason to say anything. Aren't people allowed to have a private life?
    Has he indicated that he is uncomfortable with this? If it is continuing, then I am guessing he is not bothered by it.
    Since you haven't felt compelled to say anything yet, how would your daughter take it that after this amount of time has passed, you decide to tell.
    I just don't see the point. If you don't have an open relationship with your daughter to have already told her - it might be best to let things go as they are.
    But, I don't think you can use it against him if he becomes a jerk.

19. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

A few years ago when you brought these 2 men home to have sex with them did your husband participate or watch? Knowing your past by other posts you have made this is not uncommon and accepted in your relationship. A few years ago, for one night, new BF with his buddy, this is a distant but possibly fond memory. The question is does BF know you are his GF's mother? Have you encountered him since he began to date daughter? If not let it lay for now. Be sure and tell your husband in case daughter finds out and becomes upset. By your other posts he should already but just make sure. Otherwise lay low until the tryst is discovered if it ever is.

20. isitme2

isitme2 Guest

My wife and I spent an incredible evening with an older more experience swinger couple from Brazil. The husband was 6’4” fair skin with green eyes. A few years later my wife started seeing a young guy that happen to be from Brazil too. He was 5’9”, tanned with brown eyes. when my wife went on the first date with the young guy she jokingly said “since the young guy is from Brazil, maybe he’s as good in bed as the old guy. Then after a few months of seeing him my wife noticed a bunch pics of the older couple at his apartment. Turns out, the young guy was the son on the older couple. My wife was devastated. It was too much for her to take in. She literally ran out the young guys apartment after learning about his parents. What are the odds of that happening in a city with over a million people?