Past Life Groupies, Unite!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by soulrebel51, Jan 26, 2005.

1. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I think it's quite obvious that a few of the people who visit this forum were once groupies in a past life, possibly dying of a heroin OD while shagging Jimmy Page, or maybe after you told Mick you were pregnant, his boys threw you off a bridge...

However we died, let's get together again, and tell of old times past, which may never even have happened!
    ...So yeah, let's talk of them old times past. :D

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I had a teacher in highschool that told me that I was a real hippie in a past life that died by getting hit by a VW bus, and the spirit of that hippie reincarnated into me... :p how odd is that?

3. prism

prism :o

I think I got rabies by biting Robert Plant. :( Fuck. I mean, o0oo0 yeaah. :eek:

4. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

some lives earlier I was an austrian chick, who was Mozart's groupie.

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Groupie?! I'm too good for that!

6. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Love your sig Ash Freakstreet. I went to a Pink Floyd 3D laser show last summer, and they had the Wizard of Oz movie playing on these huge ass screens. It was awesome.

ANYWAY..so I was Jim Morrisons groupie in a past life. Sure can't get sex like that in this life, that's for sure. That man was the shit. I can still feel him swimming through my veins...:)

7. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

i wish i knew my past lives, then i could know who i am searching for [or what not to] to find happiness and peace :(

8. FreeBird1969

FreeBird1969 Fleas on their paws.

I think I shagged a few of the Mothers in a past life. Specifically Mother Elliott. [​IMG]

9. soulrebel51

Pfft, you keep thinking that... ;)

10. sugarmaggie

OHHH..so do you think you might could own up to the lizard king status?? Got some mighty fine shoes to fill there hot stuff..;)

11. soulrebel51

I know I could do atleast what he did.. when I'm a rockstar, the talk of the town will be "Chuck Hall is only the greatest lay in superstar-ville... anyone who's anyone has shagged him."

haha... i'll keep dreaming.. :D

12. prism

prism :o

Were you the girl who went backstage & groped Mozart after his conduction of La Finta Giardiniera in Munich? You whore. :$ You pushed me outta the way while I was trying to seduce him. :mad: ...:( eff you, ash. :(

13. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

Yaaaaayyyyyyeeeeeee.... I totally got it on with Giovanni, and Hootie (no Blowfish involved :eek: )

:( :(

14. Jelena :-)

Jelena :-) ~

I was definitely Jim Morrison's groupie in my past life... Oh yeah... But although I love him, I'm sure he was sometimes a stoned drunk selfish idiot.
    Maybe after Jim Morrison, I was Robert Plant's groupie, but I'm not quite sure, probably I was stoned and drunk, too in my past life, so I can't remember. :)

15. sugarmaggie