past curiousities

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by tiki_god7, Jun 5, 2004.

1. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

alright this is something ive never shared with anyone....ever.....but you seem to be an open crowd of people and hell I don't know any of you and none of you know me.......when I was at the pubescent teen age I was horney like all the fucking time.....a friend of mine once talked me into 'touching his' haha......well that lead places....hand jobs..a little oral...it was fun at the time...I guess I don't really regret it...wouldn't do it again.....(girls are just too sexy)....just had to get it out.................peace

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

glad that you could get that off your chest....

3. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

One thing I can't stand is how when you hit puberty you feel horny all the damn time....:mad:

4. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

when i hit puberty i wasnt horny. thats odd, but i know i am a lot now days haha.

5. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

Maybe it happens differently for everyone... :) Anyone have you ever been horny on a school bus? Now that's pretty weird. Well, it happens to me a lot. What does that mean?

6. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

a guy tryed to kiss me on the school bus once, he was gross so i coverd my mouth with my hands and told him to piss off..........

7. tom

tom Member

And the answer is yes, that does make you a homosexual...Feeling insecure yet?

8. peaceful420

peaceful420 Member

I donno, but it's happened to me, and, well, let's just say that I let some other people make it go away... ;)

9. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

LOL Peaceful420, If only the bus driver knew what was going on in the back of that bus!;)

10. tom

tom Member

I think a school bus can have that effect on people. When I was in high school, this lil' red head chick and I used to sit in the very back and.....well, you know.

11. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

when i was about 7, me and my best friend, who was also a girl, would always "make out" and touch each other until we got off (then again i was 7; what did i know about actually getting off...all i know was that i liked it...), we called it 'The Sex Game'...a nice twist on playing House i guess...lol...i've never told anyone that before either.....

once my mom walked in on us though, that was weird. We told her we were playing Doctor and giving each other check ups....thats why we had no shirts on.....man we were weird....:confused:

12. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

Hmmm... Interesting Tom... What is having sex on a school bus everyone's favorite thing to do?;)

13. Children of Bodom

Children of Bodom Senior Member

you people are crazy.

circle jerks and "playing doctor" is a normal part of growing up.
    Something like 80% of the population has done that at that point in their life.
    I'm not ashamed to admit i had several instances like that growing up. (and one time there was three of us.)

14. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

How come I've never done that before? Oh well (shrugs), always knew I was weird.

15. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

I hate having my horomones go haywire....

16. Xac

Xac Visitor

ha i always hated getting erections on the bus when i was 14... now i wish it was still that easy (not that it is too hard but i just miss it :p )

17. gertie

gertie Senior Member

i think i'm hornier now than when i hit puberty

18. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl Member

HOLY WORDS!!