Passive Fuckin Pussy!!! Chop My God Damn Head Off Ill Give Ya A Final Statement!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hippiehillbilly, May 11, 2004.

1. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

i agree on that

2. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

^5 trish!
    i feel so fucking sorry for his family to have to see this shit on tv. people bitch over showing flag covered coffins and they show this shit? unfuckingbelievable.

of course lets not forget the contractors who were burnt and hung up from the bridges, drug around in vehicles, so far from the pics that i have seen about THEIR people, havent been to terribly bad, actually i thought it rather funny, especially the one where the woman is pointing at the private area and grinning. they suffered humiliation, the people they have killed lost their lives in a very painful way.. sick fucking bastards.

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I admit I get anti terrorism training through work, but I had been told while still in H.S. to not make eye contact, keep head bowed shoulders slumped. Never allow yourself to appear higher then your captors. Y

4. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

what is H.S.? i sure the hell hope he was kidding then about the trying to escape bullshit. I can only go by what he tells me, and since he is in training right now, i gotta believe what he says.

hmm? unless of course he isnt really allowed to tell us exactly what is going on! ;)

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

holy anger issues... :p