Passive Fuckin Pussy!!! Chop My God Damn Head Off Ill Give Ya A Final Statement!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hippiehillbilly, May 11, 2004.

1. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i think my preference would be to be in a country that isnt involved in this hubbub

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

american soldiers aren't the only ones who stand like that, that's just silly. soldiers in general pick up that stance during training, expecially since many of the terrorists trainers were originally trained in the us army, it's not gonna be unusual to pick up on that particular stance. no offense, but i think that's kinda digging.

3. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Uh, guess you've never seen a person die then. They automatically shit & piss. The muscles holding it back relax (one last time...). Probably why many people shit their pants cause they're expectin' to die anyway.

4. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

If you saw photographs and or video of the other 'terrorists' (by other I mean, other than this group in the picture) they look NOTHING like that. Besides, like I stated before members of Al Qaeda always want their faces shown, they are very proud. Besides, like someone stated above, it's just too convient.

5. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

actually, i read that people will shit and piss themselves due to an adrenaline response, the fight or flight mechanism. it's rather like a very strong jolt of caffeine.

6. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Stella, I gotta say I thought this too. In fact the guy they beheaded was a peacenik (according to his redneck dad) helping the Iraqis communicate amongst themselves without the coalition interfering. No doubt the Coalition would see this as a hostile act, and want to terminate this guy's activities and dissuade other "do-gooders" with their own peaceful agenda from interfering with the "plan" in Iraq.

So this would be a covert op by the CIA to do as you said, but also to paint liberals as being a target for violence.

I hope we get some more info.

I too agree that using the name of the Al Queda leader was unusual, and that the men acted strangely. I haven't see the whole video yet. If the men spoke with perfect Iraqi accents then I would doubt this theory.

7. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

Gee whiz, KC, I hope if that's true, I never have to run for my life. Seems to me it would be a lot harder to get any speed up with your pants loaded. I have to start wearing skirts without underwear a lot more, I guess, just in case.

8. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

Yep, anxiety provokes adrenaline, which in turn promotes the bodys natural emergency responses. The heart beats faster, your breathing also quickens, your bowels and bladder release and the digestive system refuses anything that tries to enter it.

9. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

It wouldn't make me doubt it at all, for we all know that the US has quite a few Iraqi's working for them. They love to work those puppet strings. I hope we get more information as well, I just have a strong feeling that the US was behind all of this.

also:
    I could definitely see that happening, I mean shit, all of the soldiers that are being brought up on charges for abuse said that they were given orders to do this, to intimidate the Iraqi's and keep them in line, show them who's boss in a sense. Apparently the US has a great way of sending messages.

Strangely, I've never been more proud to be hangin' on the Left. :)

10. HoneySuckleBlue

HoneySuckleBlue Cosmic Artist

MmmmmmI could go for a fresh, juicy adrenal gland right now...would go with my eggs nicely.

11. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

I dont really feel it was the us that did it. but one never knows, i would definately HOPE that they wouldnt do that to one of their own.

This all has me hella worried since my 19 year old nephew leaves in 34 days for Iraq. :(

12. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Wow! You say some really stupid shit sometimes, HH.

And I don't think the US killed him. If you listened to the audio on the tape, it's pretty easy to tell they're Iraqis (or at least Arab, rather). Of course the US is indirectly to blame for even being there, though.

Anyway, it's fucked up.

The story about the US being the one's that killed him is a theory that has been going around since the story broke yesterday, but I don't think it's true based on what I have read from a variety of sources. You can't believe everything you read or hear from conspiracy theorists.

13. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

which sources?

14. Pressed_Rat

A variety of independent and non-independent news sources.

15. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

yeah matt.... it's so funny... i had to go tell my husband about this conspiracy theory because there is a conspiracy theory for everything (examples....aids, 9/11...).

he said "that's the stupidest thing i ever heard."- but he's like that.

i dont think it's the most stupid thing i have ever heard but i dont just go around believing things like that.... i mean, i'm sure the u.s. DID piss off the iraqis.... and well, i believe what the media shows is the truth.

16. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

It didnt look like he saw it coming. he put up a fight at the end, but all of them were on him before he even knew what was going on. He was just doing whet they tell you do in that situation...comply and dont look threatening.

17. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

who tells you to comply and not look threatening? he was a civilian wasnt he? i doubt anyone told him how to act at all.

they are telling my nephew, if he is to get captured, to try and escape. doesnt make much sense to me, but then again i am not in the military so i wouldnt understand it.

18. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

you know what..... i dont think anyone should judge him.

he was put into a situation that he was prolly never in and you dont know how you're gonna react when these things happen.

he did what he could and he died.

i think it's sad and ppl. shouldnt be talking shit on him....

19. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

im agreeing with StellaBlue on this one. anything is possible with bush in office. i've heard so many incrediable stories that areTRUE that never get told in the main media. why? because if everyone knew the real stuff that was going on we would go mad and kill.

20. Pressed_Rat

I don't think Bush is any more corrupt than any other president, he's just really stupid. I mean, just look at some of the attrocities that were committed when Clinton was in office (Kosovo, etc.).

ALL presidents are to be feared and mistrusted, because it is the presidents that are the figureheads for the power-elite that ultimately runs this country.

I am leary of ANYONE who wants to run this country (or any country), because it's more likely than not that our better interests are not of their concern.