Passive Fuckin Pussy!!! Chop My God Damn Head Off Ill Give Ya A Final Statement!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hippiehillbilly, May 11, 2004.

1. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

:mad: WHAT A FUCKIN PUSSY,, ID BEEN SPIITIN AN KICKIN AN CUSSIN AN ANTAGONIZIN,...!!!!!!!!!

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO,, PUSS BOY SAT THERE AN NAMED OF HIS FAMILY(IDIOT),, AN THEN WITH IM SURE "JESUS" TYPE MENTALITY,, SAT THERE AN TOOK IT LIKE A FUCKIN PUSSY!!

REALLY MAKES US AMERICANS LOOK STRONG HUH??:mad:

FUCKIN NEXT FUCKER GETS CAUGHT OVER THERE,, WORD OF ADVICE,, THEY GONNA KILL YER FUCKIN ASS...

IF IT WERE ME,,, ID GO OUT KICKIN AN SCREAMIN...:D

FUCKIN PUSSY!!!

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I have no idea what you are talking about, but it looks like you need a hug and a little bit of love! :)

3. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

I never understand what you're talking about, it always 'seems' to be negative, and your type kills my eyes, it gives me a headache, I must put you ignore, at least for this week.

4. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

its about 43 between iraq and a hard place

5. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

[​IMG]

Color me confuzzled.

6. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

7. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

Omigosh.. that is just awful... (the link) *all this stuff is making me so sad*

8. The_Mad_Buster

The_Mad_Buster Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I had read that maybe he thought they were not going to do it.....ummmmm da, your tied up, captive and you dont think they would kill you, get fucking real, id of went sssssspppppppppptttttttt I got one last thing to tell ya and then when he leaned down id bit his fucking ear off or somthing.

9. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

I would have shit and pissed all over myself so they would have to deal with my shity ass after they offed me.

10. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

probably tortured and deprived of sleep.

11. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

it's going to get worse

12. Butterflygal

Butterflygal Member

It definitely will.

13. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

fucking pussy? whatever.......

to me he looks out of it, deprived of sleep and probably unaware of what was going to happen, considering the fact that he was a civilian, i am pretty sure he doesnt have the knowledge to really know how to act during this type of thing. I have heard that sometimes from fright, one freezes.

I feel for him and his family. and i DONT consider him a pussy.

14. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

*sigh* That's awful.

I have no words.

15. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

Well you gotta kinda expect something like this (doesn't make it right, but it IS expected). BUT I think it was OUR government who did it. Look at the men in the picture, how they stand etc. Iraqi men rarely ever cover their heads, they want their faces to be seen. Also Iraq'is do not stand like that, they stand with their legs closer together and their hands at waist length in front of them. American soldiers are the only ones I have seen that stand like that. I mean look at the motives they have. They need to turn the tables for the upcoming elections, make people believe that Bush is doing the right thing. Another thing that makes me think its our government is this: "Al Qaeda's leader in Iraq beheaded an American civilian and vowed more killings in revenge for the abuse of Iraqi prisoners, an Islamist Web site said on Tuesday." Tell me folks, whens the last time you heard of Al Qaeda? I rarely do, unless Bush wants us to be up in arms.

I think it's all a ploy to make Americans angry, make us THINK that every thing that's been going on in Iraq is okay. I really hope Americans don't give in to the propoganda.

16. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

stella, i was thinking the exact same thing

the timing is just too convenient. either the u.s. did it, or they're spinning it. regardless, they'll use it to promote their agenda.

wag that dog, baby, wag it...

17. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i'm sorry but i dont buy into conspiracy theories so quickly.

i mean, they happen.

im not saying they dont.

but im not gonna just believe blindly that the u.s. did this.

18. LadyComet

LadyComet Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well someone's mad aout something around here. What about anger management!!!???

19. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I think it is going to get ugly. Lotsa innocents will die, and all Muslim states will become unfriendly. Severely unfriendly, not half assed unfriendly like some are now.

20. HoneySuckleBlue

HoneySuckleBlue Cosmic Artist

World war three here we come!

I don't know whether I want to be holed up in the mountians somewhere or as close as I can be to ground zero...WMD are inevitable and American's will buy into the propaganda...they always do.

MOOoooo!