Partners ex's cock size

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Alonso376, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Would love for my missus to tell me the exact size and shape of her exes cocks and how they fucked her.

2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

The only other guy who's ever fucked my wife has a cock that's virtually identical in size and shape to mine. (I know this because I've watched him fuck her on numerous occasions.)

Racer51, Lovnflman, ThomasH and 5 others like this.
  3. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

All of my wife's former lovers had cocks similar to mine in size...with one exception. Her first lover in college was apparently over 8" long and quite thick. None of the rest of us have measured up to his tool, but our techniques are much better, according to her.

4. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

5. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

My wife before we had sex was worried about my size and that I might hurt her but the feeling and the experience she said was wonderful

Alonso376 likes this.
  6. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

When I was in the army 1956 I was in Malta in one of the brothel's and prostitue was so overcome about my cock that she measured it she go so excited all those years ago i remember it was a great fuck she was screaming and I stopped but she told me to carry on

Mirsman and Alonso376 like this.
  7. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

How big are you?

8. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Did she like it?

9. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I'd hurt my ex from behind but not others.

10. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

My wife dated black boyfriends when she was a teen and one of them had a huge cock, but she didn't dare to have him penetrate her and they broke up eventually! What a bloody shame. Would've loved to see a video of it ;)
    Since she's been with me she fucked 3 of our friends, one had my size cock, small, 5,5". The second a bit longer and thicker, and the third one similar to the second one. Still hoping to see her with a bbc inside one day...

Racer51, Pussytimes and MikeBD like this.
  11. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Yes, she liked it. She dumped him, but he came back a year later and she knew it was just for sex. So she had sex with him a couple more times before ending the relationship. She did enjoy the big cock and enjoys big dildos now.

Pussytimes likes this.
  12. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

There was one woman who took my measurements with a tape measure and I was told fully erect 10 inches girth just over 5 inches,I never worried about measurements women just told me that I was huge or big . Some women would get very excited before I fucked them but there were times when they said no thanks

tjr1964, Mirsman and Alonso376 like this.
  13. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Is frustrating if you can only go 7 to 8 inch in so not fully penetrating.

14. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I'm 7 curved up. Can hit back with some women but not others. When I cam hit back I like to go slow and keep it pushing deep for little while and out, rub cock up and down clit few times, then back in. Sometimes fast. Sometimes slow. But hold at the back and push. Awesome.

Ray Roberts and Mirsman like this.
  15. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Age and experience.

olderndirt likes this.
  16. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Going back over the years women have always been excited before I fucked them being in the forces gave me lots of experience comments like large , huge, enormous I was stationed out in Malta these words come experienced women or you can call them prostitutes

17. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Prostitutes are PAID to be excited, y'know.

18. Python 8

Python 8 Members

My wife has mentioned that a former bf had a BIG cock. She's never said how big ( probably never measured it ) just that it was big . I'm 7 1/2 with average thickness so obviously he was larger than that .

Alonso376 likes this.
  19. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

My wife never had and former lovers. But she did hook up with one well endowed man. She told me all about it. Later in years he was the only guy she talked about.

Alonso376 likes this.
  20. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

My wife told me she hooked up with two guys before we met, she was amazed that I was so well endowed compared to the other guys.

Mirsman, kevinkedar and Alonso376 like this.