Partial to one strain?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by thoughtless_wanderer, May 28, 2004.

1. thoughtless_wanderer

thoughtless_wanderer Member

I was curious about developing a tolerance to a specific strain. I grow my own, and after harvest when I've been smoking for a few weeks from the same plant, I find myself just not catching a buzz. Sometimes a friend will bring by a few nugs and say apologetically, "Sorry it's not up to your standards" meaning that the grade is less than I'm used to. The weird thing is, 90% of the time the new stuff gets me blown out. Even when I can tell it's not very good. Is it just the variation do you think? Maybe my body just becomes partial to the strain I'm used to. I'm very curious because in the 5 years I've smoked I've learned that different kinds give you differnt feelings, some are more of a body buzz, and others are more in your mind. I think the taste is the most important, and I'll never grow anything different!

2. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

I supose it's possible