Paranoid when high?

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Blakkout, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Blakkout

Blakkout Member

I was wondering if this shit happens to anyone? Like half the time when I get high I get paranoid about the dumbest shit...

Last night my buddies and I were out tokin in the woods. For some reason I kept thinking that fireflies were fucking head lights driving out to get us or something, haha

2. pomunus

pomunus Member

I don't smoke but still get paranoid about weird stupid shit sometimes, or maybe it's not weird stupid shit maybe I really should be paranoid about it.

3. VileKyle

VileKyle Member

I was high the other day when I went camping in the woods with my friends on Canada day, we were tripping and fireworks were going off, but we were in the tent and couldnt see, so I thought they were gun shots, I was freaking. =P Good times =)

4. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

haha, i can picture that. a bunch of stoners in a tent yelling "what do we do man! its the fucking terrorists man! THEY ARE COMING FOR US!!" ha

but no, i never have gotten paranoid. after all the talk people say about getting paranoid all the time, i never have. i started to once, but smoked a ciggarette and it washed away all traces of paranoia. but my friend gets paranoid real easy.

but yea man, next time you get paranoid while high, just smoke a cigg, it mellows you out and calms you down.

5. professional asshole

professional asshole Member

i (for a while) used to get so fucking paranoid that someone would catch me while i was high, (mainly my grandma, mom, or a cop) but then one day it just stopped

6. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

um not at all. if anything being high calms me down. i try to just go with the flow i guess.

7. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

i'm paranoid sober..:eek:

8. Barbuchon

Barbuchon Member

Always. Specially about those fucking cats into the wood.

9. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

it's perfectly normal to get paranoid when you're high *or getting high* all you need to be is in the wrong place at the wrong time (or a dodgy place at a dodgy time) and let the paranoia roll..

10. HonorSeed

HonorSeed Senior Member

ya ever notice some people won't even talk about fear...?...I think it scares them to much........lol

11. lemming_eater

lemming_eater Member

The first time I smoked pot, I got paranoid as fuck. Then I smoked for two years, no problemo. Then all of a sudden it started happening every time I smoked, so now I can't smoke as much. The more blown I get, the more I freak out internally. Especially if I'm around a lot of people. I have to be alone and only smoke a little, and then I have to do something to keep myself occupied. I find girls have more problems with paranoia than boys.

12. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

last time i got ripped outta my mind, and i wasnt paranoid at all until the end when we were all about to walk home (we were at a beach, and my bf had to drive home). i starting freaking out that i wouldnt sober up at all before we got home to his parents house, and that my bf was going to end up crashing his car. in the end, his mom didnt know that i was totally high and my bf drove home alright

13. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

This is why I rarely smoke weed becuase 9/10 times, I'm extremely paranoid, and I don't find it that fun.

14. rob1134

rob1134 Member

i get paranoid about stupid things that often dont exist... but when something potentially dangerous comes my way... i usually end up ignoring it (not a great idea). its wierd. like one time i was in my friends front yard in the middle of the day and i was convinced there were bears all around so i had to go inside. then one day i actually did see a bear and i sort of just ignored it... he didnt bother me at all. marijuana can do some funny stuff to ya

15. cordy

cordy Member

First time i smoked a joint i was SOOOO convinced my throat was swelling up!!!!!! then i felt as though my tongue was swelling up, i knew i was imagining it but it felt SOOOO real!! Horrid experience but after that i got the munchies so stodd in front of the cooker knowing i could somehow get food from it but i didn't know how. I must have been there a good 10 minutes just looking at it! DOH

16. hippieheartyoungsoul

hippieheartyoungsoul Member

everytime i smoke with people it seems to happen if i smoke by myself with my own joint im ok.. but my heart starts pounding it feels like my skull is squeezing my brain... and then like i get really really paranoid thoughts.. like everyone is out to get me thoughts... i once thought my friends a guy friend who is gay was going to kill me and take over my life... and i was walkin home and i sware he was behind me it was weird... paranoia is crazy when I'm high

17. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

I'm the most extremely paranoid person in the world. Me and two of my friends used to get high in this little bathroom thing that bad two doors, and one day one of them was locked. So after we toked up i was almost in tears,thinking there was someone in that other bathroom trying to get us caught, so i insisted that we run away and hide behind trees. Other such things have happened... i'm so paranoid. But very careful.

Oh! also, one time i was with a group of kids and we were smoking in this popular hangout behind a movie theater and all the sudden, like, my paranoia level just skyrocketed and i was like "We have got to get out of here!!! *whine*please, oh god, please!!!" and so they finally got sick of hearing it and we left, but on our way up over this hill we met some security gaurds and they were all "you cant hang out over there" and... i have no idea why i did this... but my exact words were "we weren't doing drugs! kids go there to do drugs but we were not!" i *still* get a hard time about that, lol.

18. HonorSeed

HonorSeed Senior Member

I'm not so sure that paranoia doesn't come on from straight people that have this brainwashed fear that pot is a real dangerous drug. I am real telepathic and have had a couple of experiences right after I smoked real strong bud that set off some real paranoid feelings. That never happened before my telepathy developed in 1997. I'm not just writing about unreasonable fear which goes away in a few minutes. I mean to tell ya, full straited panic attacks. One I couldn't move, felt sick as shit, and saw men in white jackets behind me like are at a looney bin. The other time I walked home, my legs seemed to be knowing where they were goin but the upper half of my body was so tired and sick, I just lay down on the road several times walking 3 miles home and barely made it in the door to my bed. I never had any problem even with himalayan head whacker before I went tele-emphatic in the late 90's. So I really believe I was like downloaded wiht a lot of other peoples paranoid feelings about pot from the propaganda they believe in. It wasn't the pot cuz others were smokin it and it didn't have that effect.
    Anyways I don't consider it paranoia when there is a reason for the fear.and my reason for the fear is there are people who don't have a reason for their fear.

u can quote me or use this ur self
    "my reason for the fear is there are people who don't have a reason for their fear."

most excellent, hunh? lol:)

19. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

I think you have schizophrenia and have been smoking laced weed. You are clearly a little insane and are seeing things. But it is normal to get extremely paranoid from pot and feel sick and almost deathly sick, of course this feeling goes away the next day or later that day after you had something to eat, drink and sleep.

20. HonorSeed

HonorSeed Senior Member

You have experience at this obviously unless you are a medical professional. Today so far saw a fawn ( that wasn't really there), someone said bog horse and someone said give me a full bong.....I heard those words quite clearly outta nowhere. Perhaps the definition of insanity is being open to the reception of other peoples and animals sights and thoughts. You are so lucky to have a closed sane mind. hahaha:)