Paper or plastic?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Digital Underpants, May 30, 2004.

?

What is your fave thing to use to smoke?

1. Glass pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Metal pipe

11 vote(s)
    35.5%
  3. Bong or vaporizor

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. joint doobs blunts etc.

18 vote(s)
    58.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

I want to know what your preferd method of smoking is. Be it glass pipe or metal. Do you prefer bongs or joints? What about vaporizors ? I myself only smoke out of glass because I think metal makes the weed taste funny and i will not use a zippo to smoke with. What do you like? Inquiring minds need to know!

2. emublazin

emublazin Member

i love my homemade smokeless metal pipe, but i also like glass and a bong when i don't care about the smell. I u need to smoke is secret you need a smokeless pipe

3. Digital Underpants

Do you have any other methods to use ? I can't really think of any. I live with my husband I am not worried about being caught thanks any how.

4. garf12

garf12 Member

I usually smoke out of my glass pipe, cause thats all I have. I have had two bongs which I love, but I broke them both! :( I love rolling a J every so often, but dont do it to often. Never tried a vaporizer but would love to.

5. Freaky_Styley

Freaky_Styley Member

i prefer a nice old blunt or j, its jus a more chilled way to smoke.
    i reckon it makes it more sociable, like passin a doob n tellin storys with sum buddys.

6. Master Shake

Master Shake Member

1. I hate smoking metal. Metal is for naughty teenage kids skipping school for the first time, JMHO. You want a smoking experience? You smoke out of this: [​IMG]

7. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

well i wold have to go with glass............ i do however like the marshmellow flavored rolling papers.........
    did you guys know they have bacon flavor rolling papers now...wtf???

8. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i def. like smoking out of glass. but bacon flavor papers sounds so good. Mmmmmmmmmm bacon.

9. Master Shake

Master Shake Member

Bacon? Well, there's a certain meat product that I wouldn't mind smoking to oblivion...but bacon? Very interesting...

10. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

I enjoy bongs, but I don't own one as they're hard to keep hidden. My favorite piece that I have is your average glass bowl, I also often use a small metal hitter for convenience. Glass is just the best to smoke with... it's like how beer tastes better out of a bottle than out of a can.

11. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

i enjoy smoking out of natural pipes made of wood, bone, or antler.

12. Digital Underpants

Yeah I had a wood pipe once it was great but it clogged up a lot more than my glass one so I gave up on the thing but maybe i should look for one made of antler that is new to me.

13. Paulncaroline

Paulncaroline Member

Smokeless homemade pipe??? Please tell me more.

14. bye-byethepound

bye-byethepound Member

I am a glass man...I hate joints...they stink....although the daily blunt is always great.

15. babynug

babynug Member

i love my bubble bottom bong. i love to throw some ice cubes in it for a smoother hit. would love to get a portable vaporizer. i also use a one hitter or a joint if i am 'on the go'.

16. 4denise20

4denise20 Member

glass pipes :)

17. ben

ben Member

i have a collection of pieces; 3ft acrylic double water chamber bong, a hookah, a hang glass bubbler(my fav), few glass hand pieces and i have a vaporizer but i dont get high off it.

i let it heat up for about 5 minutes, put the herb in, put the glass globe on and i can see the vapor being released. i inhale and it has a distinct sweet taste. well i smoke a good .5 gram of it and i dont feel anything. whats goin on?

18. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I'm with cotter on this one.

19. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

How about three foot glass hookah's?! Why did you leave them out? Hookahs have feelings too you know. :(