Papa's got a brand new chat

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by ROLLINGALONG, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

if he golfing?

2. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

ugh how do we decide to pick a new thread title? i know its after 1000 posts and we are close, i have a good idea lol. well i like it ;)

stoned still and enjoying multiple highs...

I opened up the double bagged dankables i bought earlier today for the first time actually in the house, smoked ~2grams of a fat eighth, then came home. Opened the bag and rolled a quick little joint, just broke up the nug, rolled up, put buds back inside the bag and then pill bottle.

Walk out to smoke, have a cig, talk on phone for a bit enjoying the nice weather, come back in and the whole upper floor REEKS of dank. My younger brother who does not smoke and dislikes that i smoke was coming home soon after going out so i had to quickly light a couple candles, spray a room spray in the room i rolled in, and light a match in there as well, the smell didnt go away for a LONG time either. I loved it but the people i live with would have beeeeen pissssssed. Crisis averted.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

be a post whore and get some ****..
    I mean count..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIniljT5lJI"]Sesame Street: Song of the Count - YouTube

4. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

I've always wondered why the threads even close? Simply to give others a chance to pick a new name? or is it actually purposely cut off at a 1000 for another reason?

5. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

had such a long day, literally spent it driving around aimlessly with my gf.. we just stopped at every random store or place that looked interesting that we've never been to before... went to 3-4 different parks, 6-7 random stores... we ended up buying a plate... just a normal plate you eat off of... I don't know why lol

oh.. and i got her to play strip call of duty again ;) its hilarious.. she falls for it every time.. last time she didn't stand a chance, this time i was like "this is an older call of duty.. haven't played it in a good 4 years.. im not as good so its more fair.." little does she know they're all exactly the same... lol.. had her naked before i even got shot once :D years of gaming paid off..

6. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

:D You are funny Ortus. I'm thinking your smart gf realizes more than you are giving her credit for. ;)

As far as I know, it's like a rule that threads are cut off after 1000 posts...or soon afterward. Keeps it fresh :p...idk.

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Video games AND a women.

You let nerds know there is hope.:)

8. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i think its a matter of space, its not good to let any one thread to eat up too much of it. i used to resist the chat threads, i thought it would be better to have start dates in the titles, but i caved to the pressure.

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

its been a couple weeks more than a year now but i finally got a new camera. i have been missing it ever since i jumped in that river that was deeper than i thought it was....while my camera was in my pocket.
    i got an open box item so it was super cheap, the only down side was it came without a battery. so i have to wait for 2 days for amazon to send me one because i didnt read the box while in best buy

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

good mooning poople... hoow's it gooing

11. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Lots of "o's" in there... :2thumbsup:

12. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

Maybe he got them on sale.

Morning folks. :coffee:

13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

haha....yes...many oooo's...i'm in a good mood......:)

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkgozdtsh_g"]The Young Rascals - Groovin' 1967 - YouTube

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.