panda tshirt

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by guardian_tnaos, Jan 21, 2005.

1. guardian_tnaos

guardian_tnaos Member

i really really REALLY want a panda bear tshirt. but i can't find any store that does and i can 't shop online. anyone have any cheap and easy ideas? how much would getting a custom shirt made at a screening place cost?...any info appreciated.

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

are you good at copying from coloring books? Get a good black and white drawing of a panda at the size you want on the shirt.
    Tape the drawing to a windo on a bright day. Tape the shirt over it and outline the pic in a sharpie or laundry marker.
    use fabric paint to finish off of the window.
    The window acts like a light box.

3. redfraggle42

redfraggle42 Member

You could try finding a photograph of a Panda that you like and scanning it. Then you could buy photo transfer paper (http://www.dharmatrading.com/html/eng/3378-AA.shtml) And make your own shirt with it. You can even wash it one the transfer is applied. :)

4. Elle

Elle Senior Member

You just reminded me of this yellow panda shirt I used to have. I wore it almost everyday I loved it so much. I don't know what happened to it, but now I am on a mission to find another one like it!