Painted toes...gets me every time...

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Metalhead79, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Metalhead79

Metalhead79 Visitor

Honestly, its as if you ladies and your cute little feet arent enough ya gotta paint them toes!!! :sunny:

Just one of my things...it was like a turn on out of no where when i was younger, just hit me like a freight train!!

2. LatinoHeat

LatinoHeat Member

Everybody has different turn ons ,that's the beauty of it. Women are beautiful.

3. Jrod11

Jrod11 Member

Like these?

:sunny:

4. Metalhead79

Metalhead79 Visitor

Yes, exactly! :D they yours?

5. Jrod11

Jrod11 Member

No, my Wife's. :)

She likes sending me pics whenever she gets a pedicure and has them colored. It started out as a game now it has become a tradition. Lol

6. Metalhead79

Metalhead79 Visitor

Hah very cool man. Well you can gladly bring em here :D

7. Jrod11

Jrod11 Member

Just so you know she's a hottie! :D

8. Jrod11

Jrod11 Member

You might like this one. I can look for others but I don't want to bore you with the same feet. Lol :)

9. Jrod11

Jrod11 Member

Do you like black? :eek::eek::eek:

10. Jrod11

Jrod11 Member

With print? :D

11. Metalhead79

Metalhead79 Visitor

Yea black owns me!! Lol nice, very nice!

12. Jrod11

Jrod11 Member

Best one saved for last. I pixelated her "area" since I am not sure it would be allowed. Enjoy! :sunny:

13. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

It's really weird you are posting your wife's feet pictures to this guy.

I think he was hoping for more females to respond. imo.

14. Jrod11

Jrod11 Member

Good point. Let's wait and let some women respond. :D

15. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I don't find it weird he's posting pics of his wife. He's proud of her and likes to share. I think her feet are beautiful, Jrod!

Now, as for me, I never paint my nails. Never. So, I guess I'd never attract any of you. I can live with that... just about! lol

16. Metalhead79

Metalhead79 Visitor

Haha any girl feet are cute. Painted it just a plus ;)

17. Jrod11

Jrod11 Member

Thanks Just a Woman. :)
    I was only showing him her feet because she's always been told she has pretty feet. Thanks for the compliments too. I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I deleted the hot pic because I wasn't sure it was appropriate after I was being called weird. Lol I have had 4 or 5 PMs requesting me to put it back up. Did you see it Meathead? Post 12.

18. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Some females look worse with make up on their faces than they do without using it
    Some just look perfect as they are !

19. Metalhead79

Metalhead79 Visitor

haha, btw its metalhead Jrod, not meathead!! And im not sure if i seen it man to be honest...but its your call on putting it up, i wouldnt want anyone to get upset or anything over pics being posted without consent etc...

And ladies....if you got cute painted toes and want to show the world, this is the place...lets get this rollin! ;)

20. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I agree, it's super creepy.